Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met with my therapist today...

We had a good visit! (Disclaimer: the corners depicted here and various other corners were navigated at speeds slightly in excess of the recommended levels resulting in a silly grin on the face of the motorcycle operator)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4564_zps462c1cf1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	30649

Ron - Montrose, CO
    2018 Pearl White GL1800 DCT
    2012 Pearl White GL1800 Level 1 - Sold @ 63K miles
    I don't ride to make great time; I ride to have a great time!

Cool looking LEDs, dresses up the rear view for sure.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I was in the AT&T store the other day. While I'm waiting, this guy walks in, sees my gear and says "is that your Cadillac outside? I like the Cadillac lights you put on the back of that." I guess there is a resemblance!
      Ron - Montrose, CO
      2018 Pearl White GL1800 DCT
      2012 Pearl White GL1800 Level 1 - Sold @ 63K miles
      I don't ride to make great time; I ride to have a great time!

The wife n I were out flogging the Therapist too yesterday.

• MMR
          MMR commented
          Editing a comment
          Rocky, excellent picture. Really shows off the car tire, and the belly pan. Seriously, excellent picture. Must have been warm enough to not wear riding gloves, eh?

• Rocky
          Rocky commented
          Editing a comment
          I had just left a drink stop and was sitting on them. I usually don't put them on right away after a stop
          until I get some good tunes on the iphone first. then they go on before I let er rip.

Weekend therapy sessions?!

Mine was Friday...and I'm hoping for a follow-up this coming Friday.

Ken (IBA #50030) & Grace (IBA #62768)Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
          The wife n I were out flogging the Therapist too yesterday.

My wife and I were doing the same thing yesterday and ended up in Julian at your favorite restaurant. The weather could not have been better but Julian was packed, something about apple days. We then headed up to Palomar Observatory area and then home, around a 320 mile day. I was wondering how many others were out enjoying the day.
          Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

I should have taken the bike out yesterday instead of watching my Giants loose to Seattle. It was a beautiful day. We did a sick day last week and drove down the coast to San Clemente for lunch and then over the Highway 74 (Ortega Highway).
            '08 Level 3 Wing Pearl White
            Progressive front springs
            All Balls with Traxxion triple tree
            '12 rear shock with Progressive spring
            F 4 windshield
            Wingsoft seat

Originally posted by 530ktm View Post
              My wife and I were doing the same thing yesterday and ended up in Julian at your favorite restaurant. The weather could not have been better but Julian was packed, something about apple days. We then headed up to Palomar Observatory area and then home, around a 320 mile day. I was wondering how many others were out enjoying the day.
              The pictures was taken Saturday about 11:30 AM on the way up 76 through the orange groves to Palomar. Rick Clemson Photography does the pic-takin.

Road down to Santa Ysabele to have lunch with a few guys from up your way. We stay away from Julian this time of year due to way to much traffic on the hill..(as you found out)

Great discussion, my wife just bought this last week....
                La Verne, Ca
                Red 2012 level 2

Originally posted by socalcamper View Post
                  Great discussion, my wife just bought this last week....
                  Unless the shrink is the one riding it to work.
                  Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Best kind of therapy there is- glad to see everyone enjoying. The humdred mile ride on Skyline Drive with all thencurves, hills, etc was excellemt therapy for me

Originally posted by Rocky View Post

The pictures was taken Saturday about 11:30 AM on the way up 76 through the orange groves to Palomar. Rick Clemson Photography does the pic-takin.

Road down to Santa Ysabele to have lunch with a few guys from up your way. We stay away from Julian this time of year due to way to much traffic on the hill..(as you found out)
                      I was on the same stretch of road a few minutes later. As you can see, Rocky is a bit faster in the turns. Luckily we didn't try to head up to Julian. There was a fatality on the road headed up there. The lifeflight helicopter was landing next to our restaurant as we were leaving after lunch.
                      Costa Mesa, CA
                      2012 RED GL1800

• MMR
                        MMR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        See, if you had a belly pan, like Rockys' bike, your bike would have been able to lean over more......just sayin'.
                    Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page