Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novus 1 Plastic Clean & Shine

I been using this on my Windshield in place of Plexus and have been very happy with price and results, seeing the whole bike is plastic, I used it today and noticed it took the fine scratches off (I have never had a bike with paint so soft) Anyone know of any reason not to use this on the painted parts of the bike, it does shine graet after its used.....

2014 Black Wing, with very soft paint.......
    Tony C.
    2014 GL1800 Level 3 Black
    Why Black?
    Cause Everyone Knows the Black Ones Are Faster!

Have you tried using Pledge? I gave that a try long ago and use nothing else. I am not familiar with Novus 1 so I am not help there.
    Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I have been using Novis for years on the windscreen. Also used it on the paint occasionally to remove bugs, road grime, etc. I buy it at the Harley dealer. Cheaper and closer than the honda dealer.

Use to use Pledge on my boat but found it to build up after a while, the Novus is real cheap and I haven't had it shine this good so far, I bought Turtle Wax Black Wax, that was good but this Novus shines like crazy, cant find any info anywhere to see if it will damage the paint....
        Tony C.
        Why Black?

Originally posted by TrikeBiker View Post
          I have been using Novis for years on the windscreen. Also used it on the paint occasionally to remove bugs, road grime, etc. I buy it at the Harley dealer. Cheaper and closer than the honda dealer.
          Its dirt cheap on Amazon, just bought a 64oz jug for 19.00, it really shines up the black paint great.
          Tony C.
          Why Black?

loneridersr you are correct the newer wings do have a soft paint and some times a lot of orange peel. It has been a complaint of many owners. The prior ones 2010 and earlier built in the united states don't seem to have this problem.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page