Ride Off center stand

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ride Off center stand

    Does anyone know if the rubber pad used for setting the ride off center stand, can be brought at a local parts store? It looks like it could be an auto emergency brake pedal pad.

  • #2
    Contact Baker built and they will probably tell where to get them. http://bakerbuilt.com/bbairwings/page40.html

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)

    • #3
      I think it is a pad from an emergency brake pedal, but I cannot remember which model. I contacted BakerBuilt a few months back. They said I could only get the replacement from them and they had one shipped quickly. The price wasn't unreasonable. But, I'm still curious about what car model it comes from.

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)

      Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

      Related Topics