Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy HalloWing

Weather was great today in Dallas. I rode to coffee and to lunch!
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Back at ya! We have kids at the door as we type!
    """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
    I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Today 10/31, was super with temps in the 70's in our area. My co-rider bought my lunch today at Niffer's located on Blue Creek of Lake Martin, AL. Excellent riding day and we enjoyed it to the fullest. Saturday doesn' look that good, but more happy riding days coming up next week.
      Jim Jackson, Smiths Station, AL
      My Week Has 6-Saturdays and One Sunday. 2012 GW, 2011 H-D
      "We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities"….Prentice Ritter, Broken Trail

Rode home from Louisiana last night, bypassed dallas as my wife wanted me to check out a route to Louisiana that misses DFW. I rather go direct as you can make time that way and not get bogged down behind tractors on two lane roads. But, all in all, a great ride

39 degrees and 40 mph wind.

Yuk

Was in the low 50s here in Florida had to put the bike away for the week. We will be back in the 70s by Friday were in for a cold winter this year.
              2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

11/5/14. Great weather here on eastern / desert side of WA state. Almost 60 today and low in upper 40's. Still 'Rollin' till the snow flies.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page