Forum Stickers Now Available!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum Stickers Now Available!

    The much anticipated forum stickers are now available through the Forum Store (http://www.theglforum.com/Store).

    The stickers are 5" wide by 1.35" tall. Below are a couple of photos so you can see how the decal looks on different surfaces.

    The stickers are available individually for $2.50, 3 for $5 or 5 for $6.50. There is a 50 cent shipping charge (within the US)

    Get yours today! Order Here
    Last edited by Cruiseman; 10-13-2014, 12:10 PM.


    Protector of the realm.

  • #2
    Just made the order but on the final page , it dropped my name as part of the shipping address... AFTER HITTING THE PAYMENT BUTTON!

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • Cruiseman
      Cruiseman commented
      Editing a comment
      I sent you a PM

  • #3
    Just ordered mine, all went well, thanks.

    Crabby Bob

    Retired and riding a Goldwing - Life is good!
    2001 Gl1800A - Illusion Red
    DS # 1258 - Double Darkside

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • #4
      Ordered via PayPal - no issue.
      2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
      USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
      US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
      2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
      2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

      50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


      • #5
        Got your PM Cruiseman,... all's well.
        Crabby Bob, I like the looks of the new forum decal, but does this mean we halfta take the old one off?

        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


        • #6
          Congrats on a smartly designed decal. Looks great. I wonder WHO will be the first to get that....in a tattoo ??????

          Not me....just wondering.

          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


          • #7
            Cruiseman, is this a vinyl sticker or a decal that you apply after getting it wet? Looks nice.

            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


            • #8
              Originally posted by wingleader09 View Post
              Cruiseman, is this a vinyl sticker or a decal that you apply after getting it wet? Looks nice.
              Good question. It is vinyl, but I have not tried applying one wet yet. I will give that a try later today!
              GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
              Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

              Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


              • #9
                Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post

                Good question. It is vinyl, but I have not tried applying one wet yet. I will give that a try later today!
                Vinyl is most often pressure sensitive adhesive so there is not need to wet it, peel it and stick it and hope it is straight. A decal needs to soak in water to loosen the glue and then put in place and allowed to dry.
                Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

                Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                • #10
                  Originally posted by 530ktm View Post
                  Vinyl is most often pressure sensitive adhesive so there is not need to wet it, peel it and stick it and hope it is straight. A decal needs to soak in water to loosen the glue and then put in place and allowed to dry.
                  Correct, if it has adhesive on the back it's not a decal. You can't apply a decal until the paper backing is thoroughly wet and then it slides off.

                  Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by wingleader09 View Post

                    Correct, if it has adhesive on the back it's not a decal. You can't apply a decal until the paper backing is thoroughly wet and then it slides off.
                    Honestly, I did not know there was a difference between a decal and a sticker. So, I am changing all the terminology to "sticker" since it does have an adhesive backing.
                    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
                    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

                    Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

                    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                    • #12
                      Order placed by PayPal. Thanks Chris!

                      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                      • #13
                        Order placed by Paypal . . no problem !
                        Life is all about decisions. I decided for Jesus Christ.
                        04 All White
                        Mich Alpin PA3
                        Darkside #956

                        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                        • #14
                          Ordered by PayPal - good to go
                          FTCS(SS) USN Ret.
                          "06 GL1800 w/Motor Trike conv.
                          GWRRA KY - G

                          "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"President John F. Kennedy

                          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                          • #15
                            When you get your stickers on your bike, we want to see some pictures posted here!

                            GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
                            Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

                            Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

                            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
                              When you get your stickers on your bike, we want to see some pictures posted here!

                              Gotta take that "other" sticker off first. Then I'll post a picture. I already put one of them on the back of my helmet.

                              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                              • #17
                                Looks good on the windshield.
                                Northeast, Alabama
                                1995 GL1500, 2004 GL1800 & 2007 Aero 750

                                Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post

                                  Honestly, I did not know there was a difference between a decal and a sticker. So, I am changing all the terminology to "sticker" since it does have an adhesive backing.
                                  you can apply a vinyl decal onto a wet surface to be able to move it around and squeege the water out from under the vinyl decal until it adheres to the
                                  surface to which applying, how do I know I have been doing graphics for forty years...ie www.visualexpressions.us [ATTACH=CONFIG]n37359[/ATTACH]
                                  Jack & Jolene on a GL1800/Champion Trike out of Silver Springs, FL.

                                  Comment: (For off-topic replies)

                                  Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                                  Related Topics

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X