X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowbird
    replied
    Not sure yet ill post it when I get it just waiting for the insurance to approve it.

Leave a comment:

• RoadRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Yellowbird View Post
    Its in my blood especially with this new Wing and or any Wing just want to get on it and go not so much with other bikes i am addicted to Gold-wings thats for sure. Mine is in the shop now being repaired and I miss it bad cant wait to get it back and get riding again.
    What was the estimate for the crash repairs?

Leave a comment:

• Yellowbird
    replied
    Its in my blood especially with this new Wing and or any Wing just want to get on it and go not so much with other bikes i am addicted to Gold-wings thats for sure. Mine is in the shop now being repaired and I miss it bad cant wait to get it back and get riding again.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    Life is full of mysteries my friend.

• biglefti
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't say I could comprehend!

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    Nice to hear that hasn't failed you yet.

• biglefti
    commented on 's reply
    Because I can still read.

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    kwthom. 4+2 are my morning cocktail to get me limber.

• kwthom
    commented on 's reply
    ...or ibuprofen, or acetaminophen.

A big fan of melatonin as well.

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmmmm?
    With your random loss of memory.
    "How do you know you are taking Asprin?"

• Tourit
    replied
    Can't remember...just seems natural to swing a leg over a bike and go. Growing up in New England it was dirt bikes and snowmobiles as a kid, and road riding since 1974 when I got my learners permit. Had some good times on my 1st road legal bike... 1973 Hodaka Combat Wombat..... B.

Leave a comment:

• biglefti
    commented on 's reply
    I don't say no to aspirin!

• Rocky
    replied
    Why do I ride??

That's the only way to get High!

say no to Drugs.

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Originally posted by Xfyrfiter View Post
    I've been on two wheels for so many years now I wouldn't be happy anywhere else. 54 years and uncounted miles. I don't plan on quitting till I have to be carried to the bike or I'm dead whichever comes first.
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Xfyrfiter
    replied
    I've been on two wheels for so many years now I wouldn't be happy anywhere else. 54 years and uncounted miles. I don't plan on quitting till I have to be carried to the bike or I'm dead whichever comes first.

Leave a comment:

• Offcenter
    replied
    Why Do You Ride Motorcycles?

Because it's faster than walking??

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky View Post
    I can associate with 9 of the 14. Speed, Easy Peasy, showing off for Girls and being Mr Cool aren't my things. Love of the bike is a borderline issue. She definitely takes care of me, but she can also put me in the middle of the worst weather without her losing any sleep over it at all. But I kind of like her for that, too.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Top 14 Reasons "Why we Ride"

https://medium.com/@MotoGarageIndia/...r-cdd1324ffa7b

Leave a comment:

• kwthom
    commented on 's reply
    Apparently, someone made up these cards - hands them out to nearly anyone that approaches & looks like they want to chat.

I like 'em!

• Mountain Rider
    replied
    Beyond the usual reasons, because it's the one thing I can do and still look graceful.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page