X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwthom
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Y.jpg Views:	0 Size:	410.1 KB ID:	118256

Leave a comment:

• jettawreck
    replied
    Because once the snow finally goes away the snowmobiles are sort of useless....

Leave a comment:

• Yellowbird
    replied
    Just love to ride especially the Wing 3 months 5000 plus miles.

Leave a comment:

• Mattbcnv
    replied
    Because they are there......

mattbcnv

Leave a comment:

• Old in 10EC
    replied
    If you have to ask........you wouldn’t understand.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Why Do You Ride Motorcycles?

Because here in CA, I can't legally Lanesplit in my cage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.png
Views:	280
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	118171

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    The smells, the temp changes, the views, the differences across the states, etc. Spent about 20 minutes explaining this to someone earlier this evening. Wished I was instead on the bike the whole time.

Leave a comment:

• psy
    replied
    I don't love motorcycles at all or riding them. I love my wife, kids, family and friends. But motorcycles, riding and working on them are on the top rung of like! For me especially when younger riding was the most natural activity in the world. More natural than sex, playing music, other sports, dating, creating. Getting on a bike is pure bliss, it's where I'm supposed to be. And I can express myself with a wonderful skill set. I can go full juvinal or geezer. I can dance on my bike or break every freakin road or social law in the world. Is it a lifestyle for me?? No, it is my life! It is a major part of my life that I am very grateful for. Buying a new motorcycle is still the biggest fizz of my life. More exciting than getting married or becoming a father. The hunt, research, years of experience all coming to a head for that new bike. And the most important of them all is that beat to death 1968 Honda 50 MiniTrail. When it was torn down for restoration it still started, ran and worked. If it's in your blood yeah have to ride or die,,, or die riding. I get so excited when a new riders come on board. Watching or helping kids learn. And so happy when I see a adult take the needed steps to start the journey of a lifetime. It's much harder for adults to learn how to ride and those drops hurt a whole bunch more. The whole two wheel experience is a blessing in my life at levels I can't even express.

Leave a comment:

• Fishybee
    replied
    Freedom!

Leave a comment:

• Kenichi
    started a topic Why Do You Ride Motorcycles?

Why Do You Ride Motorcycles?

Some may have viewed this, and for those who have not enjoy the ride!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page