Garmin’s Biggest Competitor Is Their Own Software Instability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin’s Biggest Competitor Is Their Own Software Instability

An opinion article about Garmin sports equipment, but would consider the GPS issues may be related to the same software engineering & instability issues this blogger writes about.

If you make it to the end (or not...), some of the comments are pretty enlightening as well.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/06/...stability.html

I started to read it but quickly realized the I would be dead long before I ever reached the end.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

• kwthom
      kwthom commented
      Editing a comment
      Skip to the comments...pretty good ones in there.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• LoneriderSr
    Is It Possible To Make A Worse GPS?
    by LoneriderSr
    Pardon me while I vent.... 2014 Wing, Level 3 paid 25000 for it and The GPS is a P.O.S, second weekend we wound up in the woods...... ( my fault for listening to it) We have visited the White Mountains...
    09-21-2014, 02:07 PM
  • JGDJR
    Garmin Maps update
    by JGDJR
    Anyone know when Garmin GPS update will come out for 2012-2017, here is what the Garmin site says, I can't believe it takes them so long to do this.

"The map update comes on an SD™...
    02-27-2018, 09:56 AM
  • Kev
    Food for Thought
    by Kev
    I have been advised that here in Australia there is an update for the GPS unit for my 2014 GL1800....all well and good I say...however, unlike our cousins overseas, we have to purchase the updated card...
    10-06-2015, 09:31 PM
  • Denman46
    ExpertGPS
    by Denman46
    Anyone have any experience using this program? I’m wondering if it will create better gps routes than any of the other options, AND work with the Honda nav system for 2018+. I’m having many issues...
    04-29-2019, 03:02 PM
  • kodiak536
    Garmin maps CD
    by kodiak536
    I got a Garmin GPSMAP 376C that came with this bike...that's all it came with it...

I'm slowly realizing that I need some cables to connect to PC for update & etc.

I need...
    06-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Working...
X