Rampage motorcycle loading ramp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage motorcycle loading ramp

Any of you people have experience with one of these they look great to me. Load goldwing very easily

Were the link don't know what your talking about???
    2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Found this pretty hefty price but not bad there are some better one out there just have to look for them.

RAMPAGE
      2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

Originally posted by laj48 View Post
        Any of you people have experience with one of these they look great to me. Load goldwing very easily

Friend has one. He removed his tailgate,because it was starting to bend in the center.

You can add a steel plate from 12" in the bed to the end of the tailgate to support the overhang..

The wings rear wheel in right over the tailgate.
        You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

Probably just me but I'm not a big fan of loading large motorcycles into a truck. I've probably trailered bikes over 30,000 miles. I know some people aren't comfortable pulling a trailer. Just a better mode of hauling a bike for me. I've watched too many motorcycle fail videos. A lot of them have to do with loading a bike in a truck.

This Video is part funny.

Good part on education.

Meaning. "There is a right way & a wrong way to load a bike into a truck.

Watch this skinny Girl load her bike into her truck.(I bet she has her Woman Card in good standing!)

This guy didn't watch the Chick's video for sure!!

This is a good video on the "Load All" brand of ramp.

You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

She was impressive..... and he tried walking away without showing how badly something hurt.
              2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
              USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
              US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
              2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
              2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Originally posted by laj48 View Post
                I have one and used it to take our 2017 Road Glude Ultra on a 700 mile trip to trade it in on our 2018 GW DCT Tour in November of last year when it was cold as hell and possible snow in the forecast. It works really good. Our F-350 has an 8 foot bed so it fits in perfectly and you can close the tailgate. On the long beds the tailgate has to come off to load and unload the motorcycle, but that is a pretty simple and quick process. Look on Craigslist for a used one. Should be able to pick one up for about $1,500.

I use one to load my 2009 with Tow Pac trike into my F-250... Works fine for me and the truck handles it just fine...

Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_dscn0552.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	115438
                  4 wheels moves the body
                  2 wheels moves the soul

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page