Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound familiar?

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...k-by-lightning

No disrespect to the trooper is intended.
    DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
    2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike BS Driveguard

This story is a true Tradgity "Prayers to the motorcyclist family."

Sadly the convicted Child molester, (MMR) should of been killed on the spot.
    You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

• kwthom
      kwthom commented
      Editing a comment
      What Michael Gaspar doesn't comprehend is that he's not the smartest man on the Internet. He simply can't pull the stuff he did 15 years ago and get away with it for as long as he used to.

After having a discussion about his demise on another forum, he suddenly shows up on yet another forum posting information about ride statistics that he's been involved with for a decade plus.

Condolences to the rider's family in Florida.

kwthom commented
    17 minutes ago

What Michael Gaspar doesn't comprehend is that he's not the smartest man on the Internet. He simply can't pull the stuff he did 15 years ago and get away with it for as long as he used to.

After having a discussion about his demise on another forum, he suddenly shows up on yet another forum posting information about ride statistics that he's been involved with for a decade plus.

Actually Michael Ladue, has a plethora of names he has used in the past. any of which give me the impression. "What has this tool done? with so many aliases??

If he's not a gypsy, then he should apply!!.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	115211

When he got prematurely Fried.

The reporting new agency could only find his Mug shot picture to go with the story.

How fitting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	VIDEO_%20Motorcyclist%20survives%20hit%20by%20lightning_4951349_1456950060793_2933508_ver1.0_640_360.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.3 KB ID:	115210 .
    You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

Was MMR struck by lightning?

• Rocky
        Rocky commented
        Editing a comment
        That was back in 2013.
        sadly the child molester survived.

And he couldn't ride for crap in DV.

• RoadRat
        RoadRat commented
        Editing a comment
        I was at the DV event and remember him spewing BS and pounding his chest as he was telling everybody at dinner just how great he was. A true a$$hole!!!

Originally posted by biglefti View Post
      Was MMR struck by lightning?
      https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013...20513784
      another source states he has since passed away.
      DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
      2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike BS Driveguard

God rest his soul i drove by that scene in my big rig about 3:45 yesterday evening the southbound lanes were backed up at lease 15 miles they had his body covered in the left lane i thought it was a motorcycle crash but lightning strike wow. There was a bad storm in the area the lightning was bad many many strikes i am not taking any changes out here any more ill be running for cover from now on. Prayers to him and his family rest in peace.
      2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page