Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itchy Boots Travel

I came across a YouTube channel recently from a motovlogger who is traveling solo through Asia and the Middle East. What is amazing is this is a 31 year old Dutch lady who bought a Royal Enfield Himalayan in Delhi, India then started riding east through Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Oman, Iran and she is still on the road!

The videos are short, and not super-professional, but I find that kind of appealing in a way. She is the REAL DEAL. Forget Iron Butt, try going 10 hours a day on a Royal Enfield, some of it off road!

This lady is fearless and if you watch a few episodes, it gets addictive. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEI...W9WmYtsOcJBwTg

GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Thanks for posting. Pretty damn impressive.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I love her and have watched all her videos so far. Another similar one is a girl From Australia on a BMW doing pretty much the same thing, her channel is called Onherbike. I'd be afraid to go some places they go by themselves.

• Cruiseman
        Cruiseman commented
        Editing a comment
        I have seen a couple of OnHerBike videos too.

Good Stuff! Thanks

Thanks Chris. And she’s pretty dang cute too. I’ll never complain about bad roads, or traffic, or mud, or rain, or pedestrians, or...elephants in the road again.

You are right....I'm addicted! She is quite the intrepid traveler. Several of the commenters want to marry her.

• kwthom
            kwthom commented
            Editing a comment
            Thirty-odd years ago, you might have been in that line, too!
        Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page