• Show
Clear All

• speedy1
    replied
    Okay Harley Rider will try that. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Harley Rider
    replied
    Do not pair the two headsets together using bluetooth. Pair the headsets using the DMC.

Leave a comment:

• speedy1
    replied
    Thanks for the reply Drgsin. I would not even be trying to get this to work, but I have a 9 year old grandson that wants to ride with me some and I want to be able to talk to him as we ride. Yes I have updated both units. If you will look at post 5 this is the way I have the 2 headsets paired to bike and this pic is the way I have my phone paired to the bike. Unless all this is wrong, then I'm at a loss. Click image for larger version  Name:	20190509_184539.jpg Views:	0 Size:	260.6 KB ID:	114024The 2 headsets are not grouped together.

Leave a comment:

• Drgsin
    replied
    i assume youve updated both units? i know there was a recent update, at least for mine. check on that. the passenger will have to have their headset paired to their own phone in order for them to use their phone or listen to music on their phone. only the rider has access to his own phone because its connected, via the wire, not blue tooth, to the bike.
    im having the same problem with my cardo. we can both listen to my music, i can make phone calls and send texts and we can talk to each other. but once we talk, i cant get the music back on. ive been told to turn down the voice sensitivity because the headsets hears the road noise and mistake it for talking. so thats what ill try next. let me know if you figure it out. id appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• speedy1
    replied
    Thank you. You have helped me come a long way to just this part. Everything works with this setup except being able to make a phone call from the passenger headset, but I understand that is the way that works. I still do not have intercom.

Leave a comment:

• trewm
    replied
    EVerything looks correct. As you can talk to each other it's not a headset volume issue. Not sure what else to suggest

Leave a comment:

• speedy1
    replied
    Here is the way it is shown on the bike display. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190501_112923.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	113673Click image for larger version

Name:	20190501_112936.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	113674

Leave a comment:

• trewm
    replied
    OK, that's not what you said in your original post. You said you grouped them which means you created a Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network) between the two headsets and not from the passenger to the bike. Make sure that the bike sees both headsets in the Bluetooth Settings menu.

Leave a comment:

• speedy1
    replied
    I have one paired to the rider and the other paired to the passenger both on the bike I thought.

Leave a comment:

• trewm
    replied
    You need to pair the second headset to the bike, not to the other headset.

Leave a comment:

• speedy1
    started a topic Cardo Packtalk Bold intercom

Cardo Packtalk Bold intercom

This new technology throws me curves. I have a 2018 Goldwing Tour and I use the pack talk Bold headsets to listen to GPS, music, and make phone calls with. No problems with that, but I bought another unit to use for the intercom because my grandson wants to ride with me. I grouped those 2 units together and got the intercom to work, but no music and no phone, Didn't check the GPS. Is there a way to have all working? I'm not up with all the new stuff on the 2018 yet.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page