Radars on helmets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Radars on helmets

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zig...76/%3fis_amp=1

    This doesn’t really surprise me, what does surprise me is the fact Ducati has a version ready for production in 2020

  • #2
    "The system will be connected via the internet to the motorcycle..."

    I see all kinds of connectivity and privacy issues with this.
    2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
    USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
    US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
    2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
    2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

    50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • #3
      Originally posted by clayusmcret View Post
      "The system will be connected via the internet to the motorcycle..."
      Yeah, that seems most likely a misprint - putting "the Internet" between two devices that are already in close proximity makes no sense. Especially a safety-related device that would degrade due to lag or signal outages.

      '03 GL1800A | Porsche 968 | Ford F-150 | Skidoo GSX (2) | Seadoo GTI (2) | Suzuki ATV (2)
      A.A.O.N.M.S. | NRA Endowment | Gun Owners of America | Oath Keepers

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


      • #4
        Originally posted by tamathumper View Post

        Yeah, that seems most likely a misprint - putting "the Internet" between two devices that are already in close proximity makes no sense. Especially a safety-related device that would degrade due to lag or signal outages.
        The selling point would likely be that it would make it capable of linking to your smart phone without taking over the blue tooth connection, but (on the privacy side) it would also allow Honda (and others) to track riding habits.
        2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
        USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
        US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
        2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
        2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

        50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bronson View Post
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zig...76/%3fis_amp=1

          This doesn’t really surprise me, what does surprise me is the fact Ducati has a version ready for production in 2020
          Here in the Golden State we avoid rear end collisions by Legally Lane Splitting.

          The Police Started it. Now all the Motorcyclist are keeping themselves much SAFER!!.








          ************************************************** *******
          Maker of the 01-17 GL1800
          "Rocky Tree & Comfort Risers".
          Current bikes.
          1981 CB900C 10 speed (Restored)
          1986 GL1200 SEi
          2004 GL1800

          Comment: (For off-topic replies)

          Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          Working...
          X