• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronson View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zig...76/%3fis_amp=1

This doesn’t really surprise me, what does surprise me is the fact Ducati has a version ready for production in 2020
    Here in the Golden State we avoid rear end collisions by Legally Lane Splitting.

The Police Started it. Now all the Motorcyclist are keeping themselves much SAFER!!.

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Originally posted by tamathumper View Post

Yeah, that seems most likely a misprint - putting "the Internet" between two devices that are already in close proximity makes no sense. Especially a safety-related device that would degrade due to lag or signal outages.
    The selling point would likely be that it would make it capable of linking to your smart phone without taking over the blue tooth connection, but (on the privacy side) it would also allow Honda (and others) to track riding habits.

Leave a comment:

• tamathumper
    replied
    Originally posted by clayusmcret View Post
    "The system will be connected via the internet to the motorcycle..."
    Yeah, that seems most likely a misprint - putting "the Internet" between two devices that are already in close proximity makes no sense. Especially a safety-related device that would degrade due to lag or signal outages.

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    "The system will be connected via the internet to the motorcycle..."

I see all kinds of connectivity and privacy issues with this.

Leave a comment:

• Bronson
    started a topic Radars on helmets

Radars on helmets

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zig...76/%3fis_amp=1

This doesn’t really surprise me, what does surprise me is the fact Ducati has a version ready for production in 2020
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page