Goldwing Lane Splitting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goldwing Lane Splitting

    ************************************************** *******
    You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

    When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.


  • #2
    Thats Baiting!

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • Rocky
      Rocky commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that a Hook in your mouth?

      Or just a fashion statement?

  • #3
    Not for me glad its not legal to ride that way in my state very stupid riding why risk your life or injury that way don't get it never will.
    2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • #4
      Originally posted by Yellowbird View Post
      Not for me glad its not legal to ride that way in my state very stupid riding why risk your life or injury that way don't get it never will.
      The very same arguments can be said for "Riding a motorcycle"
      As you said. "Many Don't get It!!"


      OTOH..

      Those that Can "DO".

      Those that can't "Complain"

      Ya get the drift?
      ************************************************** *******
      You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

      When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


      • biglefti
        biglefti commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya get the drift? I do, and I really enjoy drifting this big girl!

      • Rocky
        Rocky commented
        Editing a comment
        Let it all Hang out Partner.

      • biglefti
        biglefti commented
        Editing a comment

    • #5
      2010 Pearl Yellow L3, Double Darksider #856, Ultimate Midrider Seat w Yellow inlays, F4+4 Tinted, Live To Ride, Love my Wing

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


      • #6
        Was thinking just this morning on my commute I wish Colorado would allow lane splitting. It would get a lot more people riding and out of their SUVs.

        I'd be ecstatic being able to just filter to the front at traffic lights.

        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


        • #7
          I am glad i live where i dont need to lane split

          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


          • #8
            Originally posted by charleetho View Post
            Was thinking just this morning on my commute I wish Colorado would allow lane splitting. It would get a lot more people riding and out of their SUVs.

            I'd be ecstatic being able to just filter to the front at traffic lights.
            You and 100 million other drivers.

            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


            • kwthom
              kwthom commented
              Editing a comment
              221.7 million licensed drivers in the U.S. in 2016, so you'e saying half would be okay, but the other half would NOT be okay with lane filtering?

              We'll see how it works out in Utah next year.

            • Rocky
              Rocky commented
              Editing a comment
              As of the most recent report by the Department of Transportation, there were 8,410,255 motorcycles registered in the United States by private citizens and commercial organizations in 2011. To put this staggering number into perspective, out of every 36 people you meet in the U.S., one of them probably has a motorcycle.Feb 16, 2014

              You can see where you state ranks for number of Licensed motorcycle riders in the below link.

              https://www.fool.com/investing/gener...ownership.aspx

          • #9
            I've seen this video. As a neophyte lane-splitter, there was really only a couple of spots that were tighter than I would have pressed thru.

            What gives any video like this issues is -- this rider has it mounted on the crash bar. Thus, those right-side movements seem to be closer than they actually are, due to lens distortions.

            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


            • #10
              Originally posted by kwthom View Post
              I've seen this video. As a neophyte lane-splitter, there was really only a couple of spots that were tighter than I would have pressed thru.

              What gives any video like this issues is -- this rider has it mounted on the crash bar. Thus, those right-side movements seem to be closer than they actually are, due to lens distortions.
              That is exactly what my Go Pro does. at times I feel cheated by go pro for that reason.

              My Go Pro doesn't capture what my own eyes see when I ride. (very disappointing at times for sure)






              ************************************************** *******
              You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

              When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

              Comment: (For off-topic replies)

              Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

              Related Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X