My bike hasn't been very Horny lately.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky
    started a topic My bike hasn't been very Horny lately.

My bike hasn't been very Horny lately.

I been noticing that my bike hasn't been up to snuff in the Horny Department for a while now. (No Blue pills for my Thoroughbred)

I Have had a HARD time getting some people attention,when I want to them to get the hell out of the way.

A Greek friend advised me to "phuk em where they fart". Personally my bike don't play that chit!

So I took matters into my own hands and Gave the bike some of my medicinal CBD.

Gotta say man, this bike is now as Horny as a room full of Stud Bulls at a Virgin Revival!.

There is no way in hell a deaf man couldn't hear my bike now that it is as Horny as all get out!!

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    I no takey Oxy's. Bad mogo with them nasty thangs.

I'm just a Tylenol man. Everyone knows I have a high tolerance for pain.(yet another hidden message).

• sorcerer
    replied
    Na Rocky’s oxy script ran out now he’s on to canned duster. 🤪

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    I Spalan'd it pretty clear.

Read it slowly. its clear as mud!.

Or try and crack the code in this thread.

https://www.theglforum.com/forum/mot...tting-at-speed

Leave a comment:

• ShooterF6B
    replied
    Rock how much of that CBD oil did you injest?? I mean I know it's kinda slow but that post is kinda out there. Although I have noticed.that when I'm behind an HD , Shay-Shay wants to get out front. Maybe she's just horny.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page