What does the GoldWing DCT lack that the Goldwing Tour DCT has?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the GoldWing DCT lack that the Goldwing Tour DCT has?

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a GoldWing DCT or GoldWing Tour DCT. I love everything about the Tour model EXCEPT that is doesn't come with the blacked out engine and tail pipes. I could get a Tour Pack and add it but I have no clue what the GoldWing DCT lacks over the GoldWing Tour DCT and sadly calling several dealerships not one salesman can tell me the differences and on Powersports it doesn't really tell you what the differences are. It just tries to tell you how to operate all the different functions. Can anyone tell me line by line the difference between the two? If the Goldwing DCT has all the functions of the Tour model I will buy it and put a tour pack on it. If not I will have to have the chrome on the Tour. I wish you could order a Tour blacked out ... does anyone know if you can order one that way?

Mon chop-o.. Here is vat jew need.

Get er done!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	71NMoggYbQL._SL1500_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	108967

Or do what this owner did and buy a blacked out Goldwing,and add the trunk to it.

He got what he wanted.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_6838.jpg Views:	1 Size:	768.2 KB ID:	108982Click image for larger version  Name:	image_6840.jpg Views:	1 Size:	787.9 KB ID:	108983Click image for larger version  Name:	image_6839.jpg Views:	1 Size:	760.5 KB ID:	108984

You may not like the truth but that don't change it!

When Life hands you a Curve - Lean into it!!.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

this might help with what you are looking for
      I think it is
      windshield
      trunk and speakers
      heated seat
      torque control
      fr and rr damping adjust
      preload manual / electric
      center stand
      – 2018 Gold Wing Model Lineup Differences Explained / Feature Breakdown – Confused by the new 2018 Honda Gold Wing model lineup and what’s what? Which models do this or that and have this feature but don’t have that feature? If I go with the 6-speed Manual Transmission what features do I lose over the …

Here's the comparison chart from the link bcnu53 provided.
        Attached Files
        2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
        USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
        US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
        2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
        2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

They both have the DCT, and that enough is enough not to buy either in my opinion.

well that sure did not answer his question. wow thanks for nothing

Originally posted by RonH View Post
              They both have the DCT, and that enough is enough not to buy either in my opinion.
              Opinions are like arsholes: everybody has one & they usually stink!
              2018 red GL1800 DCT Tour w/ 2019 CSC Encore
              2003 red GL1800A w/ 2013 CSC Cobra XL

Bump

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X