• Fog Lights

Any suggestions for fog lights for F6B

I have these. Work great!
    http://www.bikemp3.com/2012-GL1800-L...?categoryId=-1
    They're on sale now(through today) $229.99
    Costa Mesa, CA
    2012 RED GL1800

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Check these out, they are new and from a board sponsor!

http://www.theglforum.com/forum/spon...allation-video
      GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
      Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Originally posted by glarson3 View Post
        I have these. Work great!
        http://www.bikemp3.com/2012-GL1800-L...?categoryId=-1
        They're on sale now(through today) $229.99
        I also have these lights and they do light up the night. Very satisfied with the product.

As a side note, you might want to consider some kind of protector for the any cowl light that has a glass lens. As unlikely as it might seem. I managed to kick up a rock and it cracked the glass on one of the lights. Light still works but glass is cracked. The supplier assures me the glass can be replaced for a small nominal fee. Just a heads up.

I installed the Honda led foglights and am impressed.
          2013 Black F6B

These are Bikemp3 960 and they are bright They were installed before I had it painted. Click image for larger version

Name:	bikemp3.png
Views:	46
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	10802

SoCalMotoGear has this new style that fits the rectangular shape of the Fog Light opening. There is a waiting list to buy these, but they are offering a pretty good deal. I got on the second wave a few weeks ago, mine were shipped out on Friday 8/28/15, should have them Monday or Tuesday. These came out after Cruiseman's video. Check out this link: http://www.socalmotogear.com/GL1800-...-p/gl18rfl.htm
              Last edited by Big-D; 08-29-2015, 10:05 PM. Reason: I edited this Thread twice because every time I post a LINK, this website takes it upon itself to change it making it useless. So just copy and paste the link I added to your line to see these lights.

I have the Big Bike Parts LED Fog Lights on my own F6B, round version. They now have the Rectangular version available. The new version has been very popular and back ordered on and off all year now due to the popularity of these.
                We recently received enough of these to fill all of our back orders and then some. We have a few left right now for immediate shipping.

LED Rectangular Lower Fog Light Kit GL 1800 Gold Wing 12+ & F6B
                Last edited by Cruiseman; 10-28-2015, 03:05 PM.
                Rick
                Value-Accessories

Just in the process now of mounting 2 spotlights (40 Watt LED) under the mirrors on brackets
                  And under the fairing (The Light) to the back an 11in Led bar Light (50 Watt)
                  The Lightbar has both Spot and Flood on it and they will be on at the same time.
                  Both Spotlights and Led bar light will run through a Toggle Switch that the High beam will run through
                  That way when the Toggle is on the Spotlights and the Led bar will turn on and off with the High Beam.
                  When the Toggle is off only the High beam will go on and off.
                  Not interested in distance, so it will all be set up to have heaps of light for the first 50/60 meters and then the spots out to a hundred and more
                  When its done I will post pictures

I finally mounted my Spotlights
                    Their a pair of 40 Watt LED
                    And a 50 Watt 11in Light Bar
                    They work off a rocker switch mounted just above the left hand side glove box
                    Which has a LED to show if it is on or off
                    The system is wired so the spotlights and light bar work off the High beam when the rocker switch is on
                    And when off only the normal high beam work

That light bar would prompt a ticket in Canada. Or at the very least, some real ****ed off oncoming drivers.
                      Every time I see a car or truck coming at me, day or night, with one of those high intensity light bars on, I get ****ed off too.
                      I hope yours are on a dimmer.

They work off a rocker switch mounted just above the left hand side glove box
                        Which has a LED to show if it is on or off
                        The system is wired so the spotlights and light bar work off the High beam when the rocker switch is on
                        And when off only the normal high beam work

That sounds like a good plan. That way you can't have them on unless your high beams are on. I see too many cars and trucks with light bars being used as daytime running lights.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page