Heated Grips Relay???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated Grips Relay???

Can someone tell me which relay handles the Heated Grips on a Deluxe? I have a 'Wing Svc/Electrical manual, and it states that the relay on the full 'Wing is the one on the top row left side. HOWEVER, it also has a photo of the relay map which shows that relay is also specifically labeled as the Heater Relay.

Obviously....ours is not so clearly labeled as such. In fact, because it is not labeled I am wondering of it is even the same relay at all on the F6B.

Anyone with a 'B' svc manual...or just firsthand experience....able to point me the way?

.......sT

Just a guess but it's probably one of the 35 amp ones because of how much juice they take when on, ??
    DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
    2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike BS Driveguard

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I like your logic....but I don't think so. (Not saying you're wrong....just don't think that you're right)

On the full 'Wing where it is specifically marked and labeled, it's a 20A relay. Presumably it will still be a 20A on the B.

....sT

Originally posted by Simon Templar View Post
        I like your logic....but I don't think so. (Not saying you're wrong....just don't think that you're right)

On the full 'Wing where it is specifically marked and labeled, it's a 20A relay. Presumably it will still be a 20A on the B.

....sT
        Your comment above made me laugh because when we were kids my Dad would often say......I may not be right, but I'm never wrong.
        When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
        Jimi Hendrix
        Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Working...
        X