Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 F6B

So it appears that 2015 F6B deluxe will get cruise control. Shoulda been there from the get go.
    Doubt it will be available for retrofit to earlier models, but it might help interest new buyers.

http://powersports.honda.com/2015/go...b/options.aspx

I am liking the new silver/black color and the blacked out exhaust. It says the exhaust is new and features a deeper and throatier sound too.
    2013 Black F6B

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I have a sneaky feeling, that's going to be my next bike. Probably not 2015, but possibly 2016.
      2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

I like that Blue one.

SBB

Now they come out with a black exhaust, black is the new chrome. :p

Cruise is a good addition. I have a bar end style added to mine .. Works ok ... But factory cruise would be better. The new pipes ... It seems ... will end up being similar to mine (post addition of Rush slip ons). The whole reason I put the Rush's on was for the Throatier / beefier sound and the all Black looked better than the chrome. I Have no way of knowing if they helped performance at all. My dealer had 2 F6B's side by side ... One had Rush pipes installed and the other didn't. Was an easy decision/sale after firing up both. I sure would LOVE to see the addition of "new clear coat paint" on that list. That would be enough to send me back for a year upgrade.

Originally posted by JeffP View Post
              I am liking the new silver/black color and the blacked out exhaust. It says the exhaust is new and features a deeper and throatier sound too.
              I wondered about that color. It is a bad pict of Black ... Or is it really a Grey/Silver color? I really like the look of the Grey/Sliver and black. However if it turns out to just be Black at least I have a direction for the eventual re paint. LoL Ride safe fellas

Still no ABS though.
                Cruise can be added, ABS can't.

• b206driver
                  b206driver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I concur....the GW, the Valkyrie and the Canadian version of the F6B all have ABS.....why not the US version?

No Clear Coat is a deal killer for me.

Ride Safe fellas

BoNgo

The 2015s went up about $500

Originally posted by hparsons View Post
                    I have a sneaky feeling, that's going to be my next bike. Probably not 2015, but possibly 2016.
                    I may be heading in that direction also. Of course if we keep waiting by 2020 they will have added enough to make it a full fledged Wing. :D
                    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
                    Jimi Hendrix
                    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

I went to see F6B was very up set they took all the extras away just dozen make sense but thats what Honda dose. There are a lot of very nice bikes out there with more to offer and a better price.
                      2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

• hparsons
                        hparsons commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If someone really likes the flat six engine in the Goldwing, but wants something a little lighter and more nimble, what would you suggest (besides the F6B).

I agree it's probably a relatively small market, but that's true of any of the big bikes Honda produces.

I luv my '13 Red F6B. I have 25,000 pleasurable miles on it. Had two full Wings prior and would not go back. The nible handling and quick response is much better on the F6B. Glad they added cruise to the new models for those who want it. My Go Cruise throttle lock works just fine. For those who want extras, full Wings are not discontinued.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page