Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube #shorts video format

Gee...is this really a format that's useful for moto story telling? I dunno - just screwin' around and put this up for giggles:

Just messing around with the #shorts video format. A minute of video (and terrible audio) from a motorcycle ride. From access road onto Interstate 10 at th...

(Because it's in the shorts video format, it's not able to be embedded into a post here on the forum...)

Sure, subject matter isn't terrific, I get it. Is this what it comes down to? A minute...and people move on?

The true definition of "Short Attention Span Theatre" isn't it?
    Effective 07/02/2022, in a self-imposed "social media detox" - focusing on offline social interactions and actions.

I find that short vid to be a waste of time.
    SAS is putting it mildly.
    Life is Tough, But It's Tougher If You're Stupid: "John Wayne"

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

So, I figure that I'd take another stab at this, just for grins and giggles - fascinating.

More messing around with the #shorts video format. A minute of video (and terrible audio) from a motorcycle ride along eastbound Interstate 10 near the Pica...

Over 2500 views since I posted this last Thursday.

Why?

I recycled some video from our tour back east from last year...

During our three-week long adventure in 2021, fighting thru some technical difficulties, I managed to get a few minutes of good video. This was one of those...

Less than 100 views.

Okay, one more...

Near Laramie, WY on May 5, 2019. Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 steam locomotive 4014 a.k.a. "Big Boy", 4-8-4 locomotive 844 a.k.a. "Living Legend" & rest of the con...

Posted this recycled video yesterday and over 500 views.

So, it's alllllllll subject matter, I guess.
      Effective 07/02/2022, in a self-imposed "social media detox" - focusing on offline social interactions and actions.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page