Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install GL1800/F6B Driving/Fog Lights

Here is a video I made recently for SoCalMotoGear.com new driving light kit:

GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

I just order a set of these fog lights before the $20.00 deal runs out at the end of Sept.

Has any one install these fog light yet?

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I, also, am ordering the lights before the $20 expires..... anyone with some real world experience with these lights?
      They seem to be well made and should throw some light down the road...who has installed them?
      FTCS(SS) USN Ret.
      "06 GL1800 w/Motor Trike conv.
      GWRRA KY - G

"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"President John F. Kennedy

Originally posted by KYBubblehead View Post
        I, also, am ordering the lights before the $20 expires..... anyone with some real world experience with these lights?
        They seem to be well made and should throw some light down the road...who has installed them?
        I have them on my bike. Like most LEDs, they put out a white light, very visible to oncoming traffic. I did not realize how much light they really produced until I was on my way home from Amarillo last week at 5am on a completely dark highway. I took that opportunity to turn the driving lights on and off a few times just to compare. The real advantage of these lights is how they light up the sides of the road, where critters may be waiting to jump out in front of you. They also throw light down the road to help illuminate road signs. They are deceptively bright. When riding around town, with lots of street lights and other ambient light, their output is not as noticeable. But on a dark highway...WOW!
        GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
        Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Thanks! I'm expecting similar results....just placed the order...
          FTCS(SS) USN Ret.
          GWRRA KY - G

"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"President John F. Kennedy

Just installed the lights - thank you, Cruiseman, for the really, REALLY well made how-to video!
            Dang! These suckers are BRIGHT!

FTCS(SS) USN Ret.
            GWRRA KY - G

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page