Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link is not showing picture??

Hello Cruiseman...When I posted a few pictures of different bikes I own...when I posted you could see the picture along with the post...Now it just shows them as an attachment...but when you click on the link....it shows nothing. I have also noticed that on several other post as well, any ideas as to why???

Thanks John

http://www.theglforum.com/forum/foru...ur-bikes/page6
    John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

I can see the picture. It could just be that it is taking a long time to load, it is a big picture. If you are talking about post #78.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Oh OK...it is 76,77,78....Thanks for the quick reply...guess I did not give it enough time to load....Thanks again and best of luck with your forum

John

Yeah, large images can take awhile to load. And, you never know when or why. I am on a crappy connection right now, and they came up pretty quick. Other times, they come up slower. Could be a server load issue.
        GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
        Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Cruiseman- any hints on loading photo from an iPad? When I do it shows only a corner of the photo and I can't drag small window to show whole thing- nice photo of me in last year's CT United Ride but all you see is my flag

Cruiseman...Maybe it is just my computer??? I have no idea but I can not open anyones picture that sends me to that same link?? Any other thoughts???

Thanks John

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page