I am unable to see threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am unable to see threads

    There have been a few threads that when I go to them I am unable to see any posts, including the original post. A few yesterday and now one titled "ticked" by Travelinlite. I posted in that one and it doesn't even show up in my recent posts section. What's up with that? I don't know if Travelinlite got bit by a tick or is ****ed off. I'm confused.

  • #2
    Lol

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • #3
      Confused here too CAC but your post was funny

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wing_it View Post
        Lol
        what am I missing? Let me in on the laughter, I laugh loudest at myself! Lol

        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


        • #5
          It's just when I read "don't know if he was bit by a tick" Hadn't though of it that way but then it doesn't take much to amuse me lol

          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


          • #6
            Originally posted by CAC View Post
            There have been a few threads that when I go to them I am unable to see any posts, including the original post. A few yesterday and now one titled "ticked" by Travelinlite. I posted in that one and it doesn't even show up in my recent posts section. What's up with that? I don't know if Travelinlite got bit by a tick or is ****ed off. I'm confused.
            I was unable to open the "ticked " thread as well. Mite be poster error ...wait thats me lol!
            Birds of a feather flock together

            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


            • #7
              You guys will get a laugh out of this. I was trying to save a picture in my "Media" titled "ticked". I was in no way trying to make a post. I tell you this vBulletin software is a real POS. By the way, the pic below is what I was trying to save in my "Media" and it should be an animated GIF file.
              Attached Files
              Richard
              Darksider #390
              Murgie's FAQ

              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


              • #8
                Originally posted by TravelinLite View Post
                You guys will get a laugh out of this. I was trying to save a picture in my "Media" titled "ticked". I was in no way trying to make a post. I tell you this vBulletin software is a real POS. By the way, the pic below is what I was trying to save in my "Media" and it should be an animated GIF file.

                I'm just glad your not at risk for Lyme disease!
                so, are you receiving messages in a personal media file? A few have posted in the ticked thread, but none are visible

                Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                • #9
                  Howdy Richard and Clair! I see your ticked rider but I can also see he isn't very animated. I copied over one of the GIF's over to my server and will post it below to see if it makes a difference as to whether it animates or not:

                  Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                  • #10
                    LMAO! It aint just me. Hahahaha!
                    Birds of a feather flock together

                    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                    • #11
                      Murgie, I had to put it up on photobucket.com to get it to work.
                      Richard
                      Darksider #390
                      Murgie's FAQ

                      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by murgie View Post
                        Howdy Richard and Clair! I see your ticked rider but I can also see he isn't very animated. I copied over one of the GIF's over to my server and will post it below to see if it makes a difference as to whether it animates or not:

                        its probably because I'm on my phone, but all I can see is the red fender light, tha emblem on the riders back an the red on the back of the helmet. The rest is all black.

                        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                        • #13
                          The animated graphics does work on my Note 3. The riders left arm raises and give a single finger salute in case you haven't seen it yet.

                          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                          • #14
                            I've had the same issue with some threads including the "ticked" thread.
                            When I click on it I only see the title but nothing else....

                            Kurt
                            Coast to Coast non-stop-CERTIFIED IBA #57815
                            Jacksonville to San Diego
                            2367 miles..31hours 52min
                            1860 miles..24 hours
                            1025 miles..15 hours

                            Double Darksider #333 Michelin Alpin Battlax BT45

                            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                            • #15
                              Now that is very upsetting this ticked off rider running about. May have to spray him with OFF. I hear that works well for those bitten by a tick and getting ticked. :p

                              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Kit Carson View Post
                                Now that is very upsetting this ticked off rider running about. May have to spray him with OFF. I hear that works well for those bitten by a tick and getting ticked. :p

                                That would put him off the road.
                                Richard
                                Darksider #390
                                Murgie's FAQ

                                Comment: (For off-topic replies)

                                Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X