TapTalk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TapTalk

Trying to search for this forum on Tap Talk? Any ideas of what to search for name wise?

I think it's Tapatalk.
    I tried it out and saw no benefit for me. I di start getting bombarded with annoying notifications though and ended up deleting it.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Not sure if this forum is set up for Tapatalk. It wasn't in the beginning and I don't know if Chris ( Cruiseman ) ever got it done. That's a question for him. I agree with Jerry (jmohme). I had Tapatalk on my Android for a while to use with another forum but was getting so many unwanted notifications, I uninstalled it.

• kwthom
        kwthom commented
        Editing a comment
        Wingleader is right, a function of how this forum is setup on the web.

I use TapTalk daily on my Iphone and love it. Several fishing forums and the GL1800 forum. Allows me to communicate while away from my computer.

TapaTalk is not compatible with vBulletin Cloud. Unfortunately.
        GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
        Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Thanks, Jim

Old post, I know...

Has anybody tried to download the vBulletin.com mobile app from both the iTunes App Store and Google Play to see how this forum works?

Oh, wait...

"With vBulletin Mobile, you can access the forum on vBulletin.com directly from your Android Device. (Note: this app is specific to vBulletin.com. If you're looking to access another forum site running on vBulletin, you will need to download that site's app.)"

Hmmm...never mind, then.

The only app I use to navigate any site on my iPad is Safari that came with the iPad
              Maybe I am missing something, but I really don't understand why anyone needs an additional app to look at any web site.

• kwthom
                kwthom commented
                Editing a comment
                No ads, for one...

• jmohme
                jmohme commented
                Editing a comment
                That might be a positive thing.

• kwthom
                kwthom commented
                Editing a comment
                For some sites (no, not here...) it absolutely is. Crazy-long sig areas are truncated as well.

Not web sites, specifically, but forums is what software like Tapatalk facilitates.
            Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X