Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread page navigation

When viewing a thread with multiple pages when I open the thread there is a page selection that we have to click on multiple times to get to the last page. But if I scroll down to the bottom of the first page I can just click on the last page and get there. Can that option be put at the top of the first page or even at the thread listing on the main page? It is not that big of deal, just seems to make better sense, thanks.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

You aren't alone. I know I shouldn't have to, (Because it's goofy to have to do it)

But I just click on the page box at the top and then type in the page number and hit enter and it takes me to that page.

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
        You aren't alone. I know I shouldn't have to, (Because it's goofy to have to do it)

But I just click on the page box at the top and then type in the page number and hit enter and it takes me to that page.

Learn something new everyday. I never knew you could do it this way, good to know.
        Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

That helps....but..

I struggled with that for a long time before I figured out the answer. On the front page of each forum where all threads in that forum are listed, far out to the right side of the page is the screen name of the last member who posted to that thread. Beside his name is a small blue arrow pointing right. Click on that blue arrow and the thread will open at the last post.
            Harvey Barlow
            Crosby County, TX
            2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
            2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Originally posted by HBarlow View Post
              I struggled with that for a long time before I figured out the answer. On the front page of each forum where all threads in that forum are listed, far out to the right side of the page is the screen name of the last member who posted to that thread. Beside his name is a small blue arrow pointing right. Click on that blue arrow and the thread will open at the last post.
              HB - I never noticed the blue arrow pointing to the right by the last poster's name. I usually use the blue dot with the white down-arrow just to the left of the thread title. It also takes you to the first unread post of the thread. Two different ways to accomplish the same thing!
              White '08 Navi
              SW OH

• HBarlow
                HBarlow commented
                Editing a comment
                I hadn't noticed the blue dot with white arrow. I'll look for that feature.

Neither work as intended if the last unread post (down arrows) or the last post (right arrows) is on your ignore list. In that case, it simply goes to the first post. But I'm ok with that. It just tells me to simply hit the back button.
              2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
              USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
              US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
              2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
              2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page