Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo,help

Can post photos. Get error message. Have uploaded before, but not now. Trying to upload from iPad. Help

I have problems to with photos also i know a lot of members use photo bucket i am working to get better at this myself. Some were on the site there a post with instructions on how to post pictures good luck.
    2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Man, I have tried posting photos using both methods and am not having the problems you are describing. I need to know step-by-step what you are doing so I can try to reproduce the problem
      GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
      Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

I think the software (vBulletin) is buggy. It is not consistent from one time to the next how it behaves.
        Richard
        Darksider #390
        Murgie's FAQ

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• bbalzer
          Posting photos?
          by bbalzer
          I have read the instructions on this forum for posting photos but I sure can't. I always get an error. I am using an iPad and the photos are likely too big. But can't find anything stating max photo size....
          09-24-2014, 09:04 PM
        • Z-Man
          Having problems uploading photos
          by Z-Man
          I am trying to upload a couple of photos and I receive a forum error message that the files are corrupted. I've tried various photos and still the same message. The problem started this morning. TIA...
          03-04-2015, 07:03 PM
        • JGDJR
          Resize photos
          by JGDJR
          I have seen several people having difficulty, in resizing a photo to attach to their post.

This site I have used for several years...it is very simple to resize your photo.

03-04-2018, 09:12 AM
        • Cruiseman
          Attaching Photos To A Post
          by Cruiseman
          Some of you have been asking how to attach photos to your posts. So, here is a short help sheet on how to do it. Place your cursor where you want the photo to appear Click on the Camera icon ...
          08-24-2014, 08:54 AM
        • bbalzer
          Can't load any photos
          by bbalzer
          I have tried and tried to load photos. Every time I just get an error. The forum did respond that the pics can't be bigger than 800x800. Tried with a photo at 640x400 something. Still always get an error....
          09-25-2014, 08:37 PM
        Working...
        X