I can't figure out quoting multiple posts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't figure out quoting multiple posts.

There have been times when I wanted to respond to multiple posts at one time and found that there is no feature to click just the posts I want to respond to. Is there a feature to allow this? If not, will there be one.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

See this:
    http://www.theglforum.com/forum/memb...-message-board
    Richard
    Darksider #390
    Murgie's FAQ

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post
      There have been times when I wanted to respond to multiple posts at one time and found that there is no feature to click just the posts I want to respond to. Is there a feature to allow this? If not, will there be one.
      Test

Originally posted by TravelinLite View Post
        Originally posted by CAC View Post

Test
        By gummy it appears I'm good to go, thanks!

Originally posted by TravelinLite View Post
          Originally posted by CAC View Post

By gummy it appears I'm good to go, thanks!
          I have tried many times to do this and now it finally has been made clear how to do it. Seems a bit on the complicated side to me but once figured out it works. Thanks.
          Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page