Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick navigation buttons?

The only thing I really miss about that other board is the quick navigation buttons at the bottom of the page. It made it really easy to return to the listing page or jump to other areas in the BB.

Is this something that is possible with this version of software?

Does anyone else miss it?
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    "The worst of all fears is the fear of living", Theodore Roosevelt

And what I miss, is the 'sub board' list just below the main board list. It's nice to be able to see if the states have new posts.

Hi Frank

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I would agree with both of the above gentlemen on the nav buttons and sub board list. I know this version doesn't support them, but sure would be nice to see them here if possible. Take care.

Crabby Bob

Retired and riding a Goldwing - Life is good!
      2001 Gl1800A - Illusion Red
      DS # 1258 - Double Darkside

No response from the mods?

Guess we got our answer.

Hi Bob

• crabbywinger
            crabbywinger commented
            Editing a comment
            Don - A Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours. Hope we can hook up again next year. Take care my friend.

Crabby Bob

Boy, this sure feels familiar. Questions and comments totally ignored.

Been a month now, at least pop in and say it's not possible or it's not a feature you want.

Wonder what happened to Mr. jhuddle's post....

Maybe he was banned?

Oh well, Mr. Cruiseman should be back soon.

Cruiseman is down vacationing in New Zealand for a bit, so other than maybe occasionally reading the board not much he'll do with it till he gets back. And yeah, the other board does have some navigation enhancements that are nice, but bear in mind it's been operating for much longer. And I'm still trying to figure my way around this board also.

Originally posted by ssncob View Post
                Cruiseman is down vacationing in New Zealand for a bit, so other than maybe occasionally reading the board not much he'll do with it till he gets back. And yeah, the other board does have some navigation enhancements that are nice, but bear in mind it's been operating for much longer. And I'm still trying to figure my way around this board also.
                Jerry,
                My original post was over a month ago, so I guess the issue is not worthy of a response.

• ssncob
                  ssncob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Okay, I'm embarassed. oopsie.

Originally posted by ssncob View Post
                Originally posted by hiyocheeto View Post

Jerry,
                My original post was over a month ago, so I guess the issue is not worthy of a response.
                Actually, the original post was 7 weeks ago today.
                The board would only allow me view 4 weeks of Cruiseman's posts, of which there were 40. No telling how many he had in the first three weeks after the original post.

And it appears that vBulletin removed some of nice enhancements in V-5 that we all took for granted in V-4. I read someplace on the internet (so its got to be true ) if he tries to roll back to V-4 he will lose all the data.

PS- Mr. Huddle, if you had looked at my profile you would see that I'm also in Sunny Florida riding my bike and working on my tan.

Originally posted by betthe View Post

Actually, the original post was 7 weeks ago today.
                  The board would only allow me view 4 weeks of Cruiseman's posts, of which there were 40. No telling how many he had in the first three weeks after the original post.

And it appears that vBulletin removed some of nice enhancements in V-5 that we all took for granted in V-4. I read someplace on the internet (so its got to be true ) if he tries to roll back to V-4 he will lose all the data.

PS- Mr. Huddle, if you had looked at my profile you would see that I'm also in Sunny Florida riding my bike and working on my tan.
                  As a general rule I don't check out a posters profile, sorry

Jack
                  Jack & Jolene on a GL1800/Champion Trike out of Silver Springs, FL.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page