Problems when typing a response to a thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problems when typing a response to a thread.

    For some reason this is the only forum that I'm having problems with and I belong to quite a few. Latest problem is when I want to respond (type) to a thread I use to get the option of font size, color, bold, etc. I no longer get that option anymore. Also can't get spell check to work on this site. Does my computer just dislike this site?
    Location: Vancouver WA Former name: CAWING '04 GL1800
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider


  • #2
    Originally posted by RoadRat View Post
    For some reason this is the only forum that I'm having problems with and I belong to quite a few. Latest problem is when I want to respond (type) to a thread I use to get the option of font size, color, bold, etc. I no longer get that option anymore. Also can't get spell check to work on this site. Does my computer just dislike this site?
    You have to click on the Advanced Editor icon to get the font formatting (A). I have trouble to with spell check too, I am on a Mac.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

    Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

    Comment: (For off-topic replies)


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post

      You have to click on the Advanced Editor icon to get the font formatting (A). I have trouble to with spell check too, I am on a Mac.
      Thanks Cruiseman. Clicked on Advanced Editor and it now gives me those options. Thanks for the quick response.
      Location: Vancouver WA Former name: CAWING '04 GL1800
      When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
      Jimi Hendrix
      Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

      Comment: (For off-topic replies)


      • #4
        Sppel cheek worcs grate forme..
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Ken
        ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

        "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


        • Cruiseman
          Cruiseman commented
          Editing a comment
          See, I tolde yu it worksss!

      • #5
        where is the grammer check button?
        2013 Red Airbag 1800

        Comment: (For off-topic replies)


        • #6
          I use Firefox on my Mac and when I misspell a word, it underlines it in red , I right click and choose the correct spelling.. It's made me a lazy speller.
          The Marketplace: Click Here For My Marketplace Section

          CUSTOM EMBROIDERY- GET IT YOUR WAY!
          Stone Front DSI#1197 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 @ 32 PSI

          Comment: (For off-topic replies)


          • #7
            Originally posted by Matt Caswell View Post
            I use Firefox on my Mac and when I misspell a word, it underlines it in red , I right click and choose the correct spelling.. It's made me a lazy speller.
            This is the same way mine works as well, using a PC and either Chrome or Firefox. Sure makes being a dummy easier.
            Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

            Comment: (For off-topic replies)


            • #8
              Originally posted by 530ktm View Post
              This is the same way mine works as well, using a PC and either Chrome or Firefox. Sure makes being a dummy easier.
              I'm on a PC using Firefox also and when I misspell a word it underlines it in red also but when I do the right click thingy like I do on all my other forums the only thing that comes up is "paste or add table" in a square block. Navigating this forum is sure trying my patience which I have very little of. Yes, I'm old and grouchy.
              Location: Vancouver WA Former name: CAWING '04 GL1800
              When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
              Jimi Hendrix
              Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

              Comment: (For off-topic replies)


              • #9
                Originally posted by RoadRat View Post

                I'm on a PC using Firefox also and when I misspell a word it underlines it in red also but when I do the right click thingy like I do on all my other forums the only thing that comes up is "paste or add table" in a square block. Navigating this forum is sure trying my patience which I have very little of. Yes, I'm old and grouchy.
                Try opening the tools and click on options then advanced and make sure the spell check is checked on. It sounds like you have something turned off. Goud luk!
                Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

                Comment: (For off-topic replies)


                • #10
                  Originally posted by 530ktm View Post
                  Try opening the tools and click on options then advanced and make sure the spell check is checked on. It sounds like you have something turned off. Goud luk!
                  Spell check is turned on and works on all my other forums, emails, etc. I think the "other board" got pi$$ed at me when I joined here and they are messing with my mind.
                  Location: Vancouver WA Former name: CAWING '04 GL1800
                  When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
                  Jimi Hendrix
                  Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

                  Comment: (For off-topic replies)

                  Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X