X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cal Butterfly ride

Pismo Beach, Monarch Butterfly ride.

Thousands of butterflies winter in Pismo Beach. About the day of the ride, they fly away. Thousands of butterflies are flying around a couple acre park. It is pretty cool.

http://www.monarchbutterfly.org/

We will be leaving 8082 Walker ave. La Palma Ca. 7:30am and/meeting at Flying J at the 5 fwy and Frazier park at 9am. Then heading west to 166 highway to Pismo Beach.
    Pack a lunch or get a Jersey Mike's sandwich in Pismo Beach. We will then eat lunch in the Monarch Butterfly park and watch the butterflies. Then head back via 101 and PCH. Round trip is 422 miles.

Love to have as many of you go as can.

Somebody from No. Cal and or Central Cal, should lead a ride south to same location and time.....

Being that I've been there 2 or 3 times already and I just recently moved from CA to WA I won't be going this year. Have a great time and post some pictures for us.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I assume you guys going this weekend (super bowl). If you going a different weekend I will go, but have other committments for this weekend!

The big day is Sat. the 3rd and its called Western Monarch Day.
        Jimi Hendrix

strotter, did you go to Pismo and view the Monarch Butterfly's and if so were their a lot of them in the grove?
          Jimi Hendrix

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page