Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben Run La Pine OR

This year will be the fifth RR. Some of you have been here and the rest need to be. The best Reuben on the planet is right here in central Or. combine that with great roads and people and it doesn't get much better.I know it's early but ride calendars fill up fast.
    The dates this year are Sept 16-18.
    Hotel info.
    Best Western Newberry Station
    16515 Reed Rd.
    Lapine Or. 97739
    Ph# 541-536-5130 make sure you tell them it's for the RR for the good rate.
    There will be a catered dinner Saturday the 17th. Prime rib with all the fixings and kegs of craft beer and cider.

This will be my 3rd year attending this event and I will be meeting one of my buddies from UT who came last year. Last year we spent half a day at Crater Lake and then rode some of the fine roads in the area. This time we will ride to Chiloquin OR on Saturday which is about 85 mi south of La Pine a couple of miles off hwy 97. We will be visiting Train Mountain which has a train museum and miniature trains that you can ride.Train Mountain Railroad Museum (Chiloquin, OR):...

Contact RayS (forum member) to sign up/pay for the Prime Rib dinner.
    POOCH, are you going to make it again this year?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

I forgot to post up here. The sixth Reuben Run is the 15-17 of September this year. We will be having the most excellent Prime Rib again this year on the 16th. 22.00 per person. PayPal friends to rslocomb2@gmail.com. Include your forum name and real name. It would be nice to have your CC number and pin number if you don't mind. If you're interested in shirts go to fjrforum.com and check the NW section for details .

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Ray, will the Best Western be giving us a discount rate for this years event?
      When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
      Jimi Hendrix
      Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page