Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW YEARS DAY RIDE

Going to Cumberland Falls State Park for lunch just south of Corbin,Ky off I75 on Hwy90. Lets meet there at 12 noon EST. The restaurant is in the lodge neat old building. If anybody around Knoxville wants to meet up with us and ride up. We are meeting at Hardees in Wartburg at 10am EST come and go with us or meet us there. We will be keeping a eye on the weather not for cold but that other stuff that makes riding a bike difficult.

Now that's the right way to start the New Year. I've been doing a New Years Day ride for yrs. and plan on one again.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I can catch me a flight out there really fast!!!!! Mind if I ride on the back of yours Wimp?
      """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
      I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

• tommyone
        tommyone commented
        Editing a comment
        That would make a great you tube video. Merry Christmas Rick

Originally posted by Rick Mays View Post
      I can catch me a flight out there really fast!!!!! Mind if I ride on the back of yours Wimp?
      Got a extra bike come on

Wish I could make it sounds like a great time . Will try to get in a New Years day ride out here and think about you guys . Just four more months until I retire . Ride safe !

Our ride is looking COLD The four months are sounding good we will be thinking about you.

It is looking like the weather is gonna be cold.....Oh well still be nice ride!

Originally posted by WIMPY View Post
              Our ride is looking COLD The four months are sounding good we will be thinking about you.

It was 18* last year, still had a bunch show. I am coming again as long as there is no slick stuff falling.

Just checked the weather for Jan 1 looking better

• WIMPY
                  WIMPY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  weather is looking dry but cool so come on we are going

I'm in again this year. Rod may be coming as well, depending on a sick child. Wimpy, real nice of you to treat us to dinner on New Year's Day! A real fine fellow you are!

Come on lets start the new year off right with a ride. Hope to see you there.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I wish I could! I'll be with any of you who can in spirit. Have a great ride!!
                    2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
                    USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
                    US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
                    2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
                    2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Snowing like crazy roads ice no ride today . Hope your ride went well . HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !

Made it back in one piece.....It was great seeing everyone......enjoyed it! 595 (S)miles today.....not bad for a young'un.

Hey Blood was great seeing you and riding with you again . Glad you made it home safe.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page