Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is getting CLOSER!!!

Harrison Ride In!!! 8 mo days and I be there!! What say any of you all??
    """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
    I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

Larry "theCruiser" and I will be rolling in Wednesday evening coming from Indiana. Should be there around 5pm depending how often Larry has to pee.

Cu there,
    Dan
    2007 dark blue Navi
    Traxxion "Mega Monty"
    IBA 54656

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

LOL If you listen to my wife, we'll be there by Noon! (I've been known to hold it a while)

Will be good to 'shake a hand' with you Rick. Been readin' your posts for a long time.

We'll be rolling in late Wed night.

Momma and I will be in sometime Thursday…EVERYONE ride/be safe!!! See y'all shortly.
          Silly Rabbit…Trix are for kids!!

Mary and I should be there Thursday evening
            Probably earlier if it weren't for the Dillards and Macy's stores on the way......

Originally posted by thecruiser View Post
              LOL If you listen to my wife, we'll be there by Noon! (I've been known to hold it a while)

Will be good to 'shake a hand' with you Rick. Been readin' your posts for a long time.
              Hopefully after you wash your hands from the aforementioned stops...😀

Be there Thursday looking forward to meeting new friends.

Will be rolling in thursday evening.

Tommy, me and Rick will be well on the way to being s#|t faced when you get there. Michael riding out with ya?

THURSDAY!!!

I will be there Wed Afternoon, see you there Rick.

Originally posted by Onan View Post
                          I will be there Wed Afternoon, see you there Rick.
                          You betcha! Looking forward to it! Hey, was thinking of you the other day, I used one of those metal zip ties to get a exhaust pipe to stay on a mower until I could get it home and get to the welder. It worked great! Thanks again for them. I have used a few of them and they work like you said they would.
                          """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
                          I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

Me, Kyle and Brian Hand will be there Friday afternoon.

Here is our route for saturday;

http://tourstart.org/tourembed/20077/g

Couple of us are heading out Thursday Morning, staying that night around Hot Springs. Going to run by and have some pie for brunch on Friday, then run up to Harrison. See you there Rick or you can come down for brunch.

THERE IT IS…..Rick, I'm telling you we need to run to OARK Friday morning to get pie…with crust!!!

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
                                    THERE IT IS…..Rick, I'm telling you we need to run to OARK Friday morning to get pie…with crust!!!

Sounds good, Friday it is! Route us a route to get there and back. Friday is your day!

Hope you guys save some pie for us slow folks, lol

I know Terry…if we don't get there early, the Texans will have it all gone!!!

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page