• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride 2021

What trips are you looking forward to

Originally posted by T J View Post
    What trips are you looking forward to
    The next one.
    Ken (IBA #50030) & Grace (IBA #62768)Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

This year I am going to be riding. That's all I'll be doing during the months of july and august. In between here and there I will be taking at least two multiday rides a month.

5 day excursion to the Shenandoah Valley, VA area with my son in June. Trip planned cant come fast enough.

May 21-23, 2021 The annual Yamaha Vmax (and any other bike you may want to bring) rally in Eureka Springs, AR. I can't wait to go down and pretend to be a hooligan again. This rally (in 2007) was the very first bike rally I ever attended, and such a good time was had, memories of that day still bring a smile to my face. It literally changed my life - meeting such great people from all around the US, and also led to the Mrs. and I seeking out Honda gatherings as well.

AZ to NY - July? August?

The "Yeah, let's do it!" decision just made a day ago, so planning is in TBD (to be determined) mode beyond this.
            Ken (IBA #50030) & Grace (IBA #62768)Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

Maybe four corners if they are open, heard they were closed unknown period of time.

• kwthom
                kwthom commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll guess and surmise it might not be open until autumn at the earliest.

Suggest a Plan "B"

Thanks for the lead Kwthom, guess maybe the west coast for a ride in RDL.

The closure of the I-40 bridge into Memphis is really going to put a kink in my plans...

• kwthom
                  kwthom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm gonna go with "there's a reason the old bridge is still standing" for the moment. :/

There will be contingency plans I'm sure on how they are going to work around this problem. Meanwhile, it'll take at least two weeks before they're certain what needs to be repaired. THEN comes the "It'll take this long to fix it!" problem.

One stop - either on the way there or on the way back (my preference), was going to be in East TN.

I'm not going to get too spun up on alternate plans just yet.

• biglefti
                  biglefti commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You might as well do the Dragon if you're going to be in E. Tennessee.

• Rocky
                  Rocky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's "Looney tunes Bidens" Fault, like everything else in this country, its Falling apart.
              Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page