Do all Elitists think like Byerley?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do all Elitists think like Byerley?

Tech Founder: Middle America Is Too ‘Violent, Stupid And Racist’ For New Jobs

One Silicon Valley executive had a few choice words to describe Americans living in the heart of the nation, and they were not flattering.

Melinda Byerley, MBA and founder of Timeshare CMO, a Silicon Valley-based tech start-up, tweeted out Saturday afternoon describing what middle America could do to “get more jobs in their area.”

Byerley says that the first thing those in middle America need to realize is that “no educated person wants to live in a s***hole with stupid people.” Particularly, in a “s***hole” filled with people who are “violent, racist, and/or misogynistic.” In Byerley’s opinion, “big corporations,” do not consider moving to the heart of America because “those towns have nothing going for them.”

The towns have “no infrastructure, just a few bars and a terrible school system.”

The MBA claims that “we,” the educated people, like herself, “would like to live a more rural lifestyle,” but they “won’t sacrifice tolerance or diversity to do so.” Especially, these folks do not want to live in “states where the majority of residents are voting for things against their own interests,” solely, because these voters “don’t want brown people to thrive.”

She declares that if middle American towns can begin fixing their schools, and, essentially, “clean up their act,” then people like Byerley will “want to live there.” She even says that the fixing these problems would bring the “best and brightest” of our youth who “would rather scrape by in SF than live in a huge house somewhere if it meant dealing with with bigots and backwards ideologies every day,” to middle America.

Looking at the electoral college map, President-elect Donald Trump snagged the majority of states in middle America, while former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton only received a handful of states.

Trump plans to spend billions on infrastructure when he takes office.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/te...#ixzz4VHSCo25z

Well there you have it. If you are the salt of the earth you are apparently a POS, at least in the eyes Byerley.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

It wouldn't be easy for an elitist azzhole to live with with people who wouldn't be impressed of elitist azzholes...
    INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

She has apologized LR. You are a cold cold person not to wait for the overwhelming pressure of potential customers and bad PR
      to change her public stance on this matter. LOL

UPDATE: Nobody Melinda Byerley issues half-assed apology after trashing middle America

Hey y’all, Melinda is sorry.

Don’t know who Melinda is or why she’s sorry? Well let us explain … over the weekend, Melinda took it upon herself to write an awful, hateful post about how middle America is stupid, racist, sexist and bigoted. We were kind enough to cover it here.

Well, as you can imagine, middle America didn’t exactly appreciate her post and defended themselves with great fervor. Huh, who’da thunk if you insult a large group of people in such a gross way they might be offended.

So Melinda is sorry.
      I spoke about middle america – my birthplace – inartfully and disrespectfully. I'm sorry for that.
      — Melinda Byerley ☠️ (@MJB_SF) January 8, 2017

Sorry for what she wrote or sorry that she received so much negative feedback?
      Families fight. And I could have chosen my words better. I'll be more careful next time.
      — Melinda Byerley ☠️ (@MJB_SF) January 8, 2017

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/01...iddle-america/

I really have no use for people like MBA Byerley and her team of 'tech' code monkeys.
      Let me know when her company invents something that actually benefits the human condition.

I just learned that her 'tech company' is really just some digital marketing firm. Epic fail. LOL

She's sorry so many got mad at her.
          2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
          USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
          US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
          2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
          2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Originally posted by clayusmcret View Post
            She's sorry so many got mad at her.
            Exactly. I anticipate more people that work for her will get mad as well...when the company fails and they all get their pink slips.
            Oh well, just another idiot liberal.

She was just reiterating her mentor's characterization of a large number of Americans with the words "deplorables ... irredeemable." Maybe Ms. Byerley missed that her mentor "backtracked" on those statements.

That elitist ***** may not understand it but she described the Americans who serve in the armed forces, police forces, and fire departments of the United States protecting and defending elitist air heads like her.
                Harvey Barlow
                Crosby County, TX
                2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
                2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

iBrand is one of the leading digital marketing company in pune which offers topmost SEO, SMM, SEM, ORM, and web design services to clients.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page