X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada economy has biggest quarterly drop in seven years

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canadas-ec...-business.html

I just might have to visit up there (holding my nose of course) if the loon drops any lower. I could use some extra maple syrup and new chain saw blades for the coming winter.

I have never bought anything to bring back to the states on my trips to Canada, so just wondering if we charge a tax on goods a USA citizen buys in Canada and brings back into the states. I guess I could do a search on Google but just wondering if anyone is familiar with such a tax(we tax everything else so why not this)?
    Harvey
    Ride Safe and Ride Often

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Once Trump is elected and all the rich Hollywood people move up there things will get better! Kidding aside when I rode to Alaska through SK, AL, BC & YK in 2013 the natives I met were some of the best people I ever met...Love You Canada

Originally posted by jprism View Post
        Once Trump is elected and all the rich Hollywood people move up there things will get better! Kidding aside when I rode to Alaska through SK, AL, BC & YK in 2013 the natives I met were some of the best people I ever met...Love You Canada
        I'm so glad you had a good experience in canada. Most of the candian's I've met, and believe me I've met many, are self-absorbed arrogant *****s that are liberal to the core.

Have a wonderful evening.

Originally posted by Z-Man View Post

I'm so glad you had a good experience in canada. Most of the candian's I've met, and believe me I've met many, are self-absorbed arrogant *****s that are liberal to the core.

Have a wonderful evening.
          Z-Man, stop going gay bars and you'll meet the rest of us.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X