X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAC
    started a topic What a fanastic mess!

What a fanastic mess!

Has Hillary ever done anything or been associated with anything that isn't surrounded with signs of impropriety? They keep saying this DNC email thing will die down and be forgotten,....there sure are a lot of very forgetful people, how many things will they forget and put behind them before enough is enough? We know she didn't approve of the DNC's role in stacking the deck against Bernie, that's why she immediatly gave her a job! What's funny is that it is entirely possible that with out all the kabitzing, she may not have beaten him. Hillary couldn't even beat Bernie? Don't think for a second that the general election isn't rigged to her favor. The whole thing is frickin sickening joke! I also believe that her server was indeed hacked and that will soon come to light. To believe that in today's era of technology, that her server wasn't hacked is just silly. Someone somewhere is sitting on a huge bombshell and is just waiting for the right time and place to lay it out there. I also believe it goes over the top with who is involved. I've said before Hillary was set to win a long time ago. I hope it all blows up in their faces. But what do I know.

• HBarlow
    replied
    Emails don't matter to their constituents. It's all a matter of the promised freebies.

All the blacks thought they were going to get new Cadillacs when they voted for the Kenyan communist. The fact that they got the shaft and no freebies doesn't matter. Now they'll vote for the old hag klinton.

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Originally posted by Z-Man View Post

Obfuscate, re-position then attack. The dem playbook that's burned into the few brain cells they might have.
    And today I heard Brazille saying that the emails had been "tampered with". They're not making headway with "The Russians did it for Trump" so they're floating another obfuscation.

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    commented on 's reply
    Don't forget that Bill likes her. Just say'n.

• Z-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by clayusmcret View Post
    Pretty much spot on......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n76622[/ATTACH]
    The last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it.

Leave a comment:

• Z-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by CAC View Post
    The DNC is trying to insinuate that the Russians hacked the email per Trumps request or to help Trump? He isn't even president yet and he's got the Russians doing things for him, damn he is good!
    Obfuscate, re-position then attack. The dem playbook that's burned into the few brain cells they might have.

Leave a comment:

• CAC
    replied
    The DNC is trying to insinuate that the Russians hacked the email per Trumps request or to help Trump? He isn't even president yet and he's got the Russians doing things for him, damn he is good!

Leave a comment:

• workhorse
    commented on 's reply
    That needs to be a campaign slogan.

• CAC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Pretty much spot on......

Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	76622

Leave a comment:

• workhorse
    replied
    WikiLeaks' Julian Assange on Releasing DNC Emails That Ousted Debbie Wasserman Schultz

He points out the inappropriate message that Hillary is sending out that if you are utterly corrupt (Debbie Wasserman Schultz), you will be rewarded with a new position.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Ranger
    replied
    Entering exclusive location for fund raiser.

Bill:

Suit = $3,000
    Shirt = $500
    Tie = $250
    Shoes = $450
    Cufflinks = $300
    Socks = $100
    Haircut = $150

Hillary:

Make-up = $250
    Hair style = $300
    Wedding ring = $7,000
    Shoes = $600
    Woman's $1,500 skirt suit with fart stain = priceless

Leave a comment:

• workhorse
    replied
    D'RATs have a lot of {F]Email problems. 30,000 here, 2,500 there, skank here, harpie there, watcha going to do?

Hint: Blame it on Russia and Trump and unsecure bathroom email servers.

Leave a comment:

• alphadog
    replied
    http://www.infowars.com/clinton-dele...gun-grab-plot/

Leave a comment:

• HBarlow
    replied
    Impropriety AND incompetence. She has screwed up and failed at everything she has ever attempted to do herself. The only reason she has the dumocrap nomination - well, the only reason besides the stupidity of dumocrap voters, is because slickwillie is behind the scenes advising her, threatening politicians, and buying the outcomes they want with fraudulently obtained money.

The stupid ***** couldn't manage a convenience store in a ghetto neighborhood.

Leave a comment:

• Z-Man
    replied
    Soon the BernieBroes will be eating each others children and beating each other with the bones.

I hope it is caught live on the interwebs.

Leave a comment:

• TravelinLite
    replied
    Yep, she is a real piece of _______ (fill in the blank) for sure.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Working...
X