Carly Fiorina On Fox News Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carly Fiorina On Fox News Sunday

I watched a brief interview/public attack between Wallace, the moderator and Ms. Fiorina. He did his best to upset her, to push her off balance, challenging many public statements but she is smart, very knowledgeable, very prepared, fast on her feet, and kept smiling pleasantly as she threw it back at him with each attack. She is very impressive.

I realize there is little chance she will get the R nomination but she is capable of twisting blowhard Trump into a spasm and possibly a stroke or kicking the crap out of hag klinton. She talked about how she would take the fight to klinton and point out to the voters how hag klinton has blundered on so many issues and been wrong on every foreign policy issue. She would also force klinton to defend her criminal activity with classified information and possibly with bribery. Fiorina is smart and tough.

I think she would make an excellent president. Cruz remains my choice but I would absolutely and confidently choose Fiorina over all the second tier candidates from Dr. Carson on down the roster. Lindsay Graham would make a good suitcase porter for Fiorina.
    Harvey Barlow
    Crosby County, TX
    2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
    2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

So far she's not getting anyone excited...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20151221004144347.png
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	67395

INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Yeah, it doesn't look like there's much chance for her. She was in the #4 position at about 13% after a couple of 'debates' but she dropped pretty quickly after that. The fact that all the losers like Bush, Kasich, Graham, Huckabee, and Santorum won't go away keeps the better candidates from reaching their potential.
      Harvey Barlow
      Crosby County, TX

Originally posted by alphadog View Post
        So far she's not getting anyone excited...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n67395[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by HBarlow View Post
        Yeah, it doesn't look like there's much chance for her. She was in the #4 position at about 13% after a couple of 'debates' but she dropped pretty quickly after that. The fact that all the losers like Bush, Kasich, Graham, Huckabee, and Santorum won't go away keeps the better candidates from reaching their potential.
        She a capable candidate and a superb debater, mastering details beyond her competitors. She would steal the gender card from Hillary and ruthlessly pursue her on her lack of accomplishment while S of S. I attribute her fall in the polls to two things, 1. lack of funding and 2. her being dismissed from HP, no matter the circumstances. The later only matters to demorats, while they themselves overlook failing track record of "accomplishments" - one of which was to author only three Bills - while a senator from the state of New York during the 8 years she was a senator. Not to mention her failed foreign policy concerning Libya which ultimately cost an ambassador's life and those of 3 Americans.
        "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

That's an excellent analysis of Fiorina's campaign. R candidates have a huge challenge getting around or bulldozing through the corrupt, lying and conniving dumocrap propaganda media to run a successful campaign. The better they are the more dishonest and unfair the media coverage they receive.
          Harvey Barlow
          Crosby County, TX

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page