Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you say you HAD Obamacare

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/perso...z1WH?li=AA4Zjn
    Once again the Government torpedoes its own programs and we're the losers.

Fiorina had it right during last nights debate. The government creates problems and then steps in to 'correct' the same problems they created.

It's a shell game that many people fall for.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Received in the mail yesterday next years prices.... I'm still waiting for this crap to go down!!! Not happening...... and if ya think it was I also have some beach front property in Alaska for ya... on and its on their golf course.

Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Waiting for BHOCare to tank so my premiums can go back to what they were before (1/2 of what they are now).

Nobama-nocare is just one more in a long line of stupid dumocrap vote buying programs that cost many times the original stated price, did not provide whatever it promised, screwed a lot of people, and failed. It's sadly the norm.

It's no surprise to conservatives but I feel sympathy for those of you who got screwed with the increased premiums, forced changes, and now uncertainty.
          Harvey Barlow
          Crosby County, TX
          2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
          2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page