X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Hit Song In The UK - US Soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

This is what the nobama voters in the US voted for.
    Harvey Barlow
    Crosby County, TX
    2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
    2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

And the fools - libs - vote to save their - Moslems - sorry azzes from themselves. Political Correctness and Social Justice will be the death of a civilization and the return to the Dark Ages.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Harvey
      That is such an accurate portrayal of the currant facts ,it truly is.The press here have a field day to the extent of extorting the facts so much the adage of "take it with a pinch of salt" is the norm.Not in this case however
      Our mistake was taking the directive from Brussels.The E.U (European government ) is an unelected governing body us Brits have never heard of these law makers,yet we joined and funded as did many European countries did,thus surrendering our power to govern ourselves,you couldn't make it up if you tried.This sounds fictional but sadly its fact.Iam a conservative,these policy's were brought in by the lefty labour (opposite to the conservatives)
      I don't think the U.S.A will make these same mistakes,despite your currant president trying his hardest to.
      But this may bring a revolutionary response here in the UK,sadly us Brits are now way outnumbered in our own land.. Optimism and hope is what we are left with,,,,i say again,,,Laura get your bags we are moving to Texas,Sadly as we are white,christian and able to fully support ourselves financially I understand immigration to America is hard,,,,,,

John,

I was waiting for your response in mind when I posted the song link.

I have little knowledge of the difficulties involved in legally applying and being granted permission to move to the USA as a conservative law-abiding self-supporting white British citizen. It is apparently very easy if you are an uneducated and illiterate peasant from mexico or central America with a criminal background or a trained jihadist from a raghead country. Nobama loves both of them and the dumocrap party needs a permanent dependent underclass that will vote for them.

If it is possible I invite and encourage you to emigrate to Texas if you feel any desire whatsoever. I realize it would be an enormous decision to make but we share a common ancestry and our culture, customs, and view of government are really quite similar so it is certainly doable.

I think you and your wife would arrive with friends to welcome you and assist you in getting settled in. I offer my services to help in any way possible.
        Harvey Barlow
        Crosby County, TX

The leader of the Church of England has finally come forth with a view,some small support to the British white guy is well over due

http://conservativetribune.com/prince-charles-radical/

HBarlow,,,excuse the delay regarding a response to your last thread,,,Laura and I would very much welcome the move/relocation to Texas .The fact of being able to protect loved ones and a man's castle is a right that has been stolen from us here
          I will be flying back to the USA in a few weeks,riding to phoenix.I shall also be looking into the quagmire of routes for emigration and a feasibility check as we are in our early 50s

ride safe
          John and Laura

Ahoy John!

We would welcome you and your wife to America with open arms. I'm curious though, did you consider Canada as a relocation alternative?

Z~M Click image for larger version

Name:	KINDLE_CAMERA_1438360208000.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	63854 Click image for larger version

Name:	KINDLE_CAMERA_1438712735000.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	304.0 KB
ID:	63855 Click image for larger version

Name:	KINDLE_CAMERA_1438360045000.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	322.5 KB
ID:	63856 an
              Canada is to cold,for us brits ,as nice as it seems

John,

I would be very pleased to welcome you to Texas for a visit while you're here and to assist in any way possible if you and your wife should decide to make that big relocation move to Texas.

Texas is a geographically huge and diverse state with several distinct climates and varying terrain as well as big cities with industry, universities, entertainment and small rural towns with a slow-paced quiet lifestyle and old fashioned values. Something for every taste.
                Harvey Barlow
                Crosby County, TX

John,

I had another thought on your inquiry into relocating to the US. You can probably obtain all the information you would need from the US Embassy in London.

http://london.usembassy.gov/

I think that is also where you and your wife would file your petitions for US visa, work permit, citizenship, or ?? as well.
                  Harvey Barlow
                  Crosby County, TX

Many thanks HBarlow.
                    We had a short conversation with a low ranking American official at the American Embassy here in London
                    Mainly it will be our age that will be the main hurdle , we can be financially independent totally . We can,afford all the cost to acquire a good none working living ,without being any burden what so ever . BUT our age is going to make it nearly impossible ,,,,apparently..
                    That surprised us,so maybe I should divorce and marry a muslim Mexican,assuming my good wife o 32yrs will OK that lol...then wander across with empty pockets . Iam joking

I still have the option of visiting the USA any time for 3 month periods for life so that is something to be hold for sure
                    ride safe
                    Gentlemen

interesting song.....same thing can be said for what happens here in Canada

John,

If you and your wife would sign affidavits promising to always vote dumocrap perhaps the Kenyan administration would grant you a waiver.

That's the bottom line. The dumocrap party needs a permanent dependent under class to vote for them.
                        Harvey Barlow
                        Crosby County, TX

John & Laura,
                          May I say from another life long Texan, get your butt's over here we got some long necks to drink and some good Bar B Q and Chicken Fried Steak to eat.... I've noticed that Barlow has been working on ya but he lives in the Texas Tech sand hills where Klemke's BBQ is as good as it gets.... and sleeping in the way out back really is !! As for staying in Texas I'd somehow think that could happen as every other nationality seems to be here and never leaving so I don't see the problem and being a Democrap in Crosby County might just get ya shot at.... it sure will here in Johnson County home of the best BarBQ in Texas and not far from Strawn and Mary's Cafe and the Best Chicken Fried Steak and Coconut Cream Pie around.... guarantee you can't eat it all.... So look any of us up and we'll get ya fed.....

Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

SOLIDBOB
                            We are packing our bags
                            Iam warming to the Texas life more and more,you guys have a very healthy view on right from wrong ,somewhat lacking elsewhere.I did ask my beautiful loyal wife of 32yrs if I could marry a Texan lady,,,,but,,,well,,,not the smartest idea I have had,For now I get to enjoy 3 months intevals broken by a few days out of your country,i can do that for life in theory.Your Government can always refuse me entry at any given time with no reasons needed,
                            My dream and a very possible reality is to buy a home.Houston was to crowded as most big cities so I need to visit and tour slowly,which I hope I start early next year

The following is not for sensitive ears,,,so apologies in advance..
                            This is the case here in the E.U and great Britain
                            .If I become a unemployed same sex loving drug depending Muslim, fiend . I gather Its a green light all the way for benefits/handouts/free living and American citizenship.But I aint built that way

Honest,White, married and proud until my dying day.... Will be Me always

The photos are great,,lol Thankyou

• HBarlow
                              HBarlow commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yep, you're learning all about America. Becoming almost any kind of deviant, misfit, or loser and projecting an attitude of entitlement - someone owes you what you want - will make you eligible for all the free stuff, eligible to remain here indefinitely, and have an automatic right to vote in the America of nobama, gried, pig ugly, and hag Hillary.
                          Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                          Working...
                          X