The Mexification of America

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mexification of America

Sadly, all of my predictions have come true. Finally, even some in the media are starting to let it slip that there are actually 30 to 50 million illegal aliens in the country. I have been saying this for more than 7 years. The liberals sill say 11 million, because that is a palatable number that people have come to accept as "manageable". But, as I have said many times before, 11 million is only 3% of the population. It flies in the face of logic that Walmart and every other corporation would change signs and message to include Spanish for 3% of the market. For 20% of the market, oh Hell yes.

In Texas, you can't go to a fast food restaurant that is not dominated by Mexican help, and most only speak Spanish. I went to a KFC a few months ago and the girl who came to take my order did not speak English, she had to go get the manager. Now, that tells me that most of the people eating there must speak Spanish, or she would not be able to take their order. And, even the ones who do speak English do so with such a thick Spanish accent that they are nearly impossible to understand. I remember a few years back we were touring in the Middle East, in Oman I think. My SO and I were walking around town and stopped into a KFC (yes, they are everywhere) to get a drink. I remember commenting that I had to travel to the Middle East to find a KFC where I could understand the help. They all spoke perfect English.

When 30 to 50 million people pour across a border, bring THEIR national flag and THEIR language and THEIR culture, that is NOT immigration, that is an invasion. And, you excellent politicians have not only allowed it, they have encouraged it. When Donald Trump says Mexico is not sending it's best, he is absolutely correct. Where are the Mexican engineers, scientists, doctors? Did we really need 30 to 50 million landscapers? Most of the Mexicans coming to America are from the border towns, like Juarez and Tijuana. These are not the educated middle class Mexicans you meet in Cabo or Puerto Vallarta. And now, our cities are beginning to look like the border towns of Mexico. This is the Mexification of America. We are not elevating their standard of living, they are bringing our standard down.

I rode my bike to Midland a couple of weeks ago and there were businesses flying the Mexican flag. Seriously, I am not making this up. I did not know that was even legal.

The liberal lie has always been that these are poor people who come here to do the jobs Americans won't do. BS. Who was doing those jobs 30 years ago? Americans. How many kids used to mow lawns to make money in the summer? I did.

Trump talks about how our infrastructure is crumbling and looks like a 3rd world country. Unless you travel outside the USA you have NO idea what he is talking about. We travel for a living so we know EXACTLY what he means. When you fly into China or the Middle East, the airports are spotlessly clean. The signs are clear and in English. It is easier to find your way around the airport in Shanghai than in Seattle. In American airports, people sit on the filthy ground, like animals, huddled around electrical outlets meant for vacuum cleaners, just so they can plug in their laptops or cell phones. In "developed" countries like Dubai or China, there are beautiful charging stations throughout the airport with free Wi-Fi. And, the same goes for the airlines too. The US-based carriers are the worst in the world. When we travel, we always try to get on British Airways, KLM, Singapore, Emirates, etc. The contrast is stunning. The flight attendants on Emirates or Singapore are young, attractive, nice, and scrubbed clean. Every hair is in place and they have sharp uniforms. When you fly on American or Delta you have a bunch of Grandmothers that look tired, haggard and mean. They look like they just crawled out of bed. And, they sit in the back the whole flight and talk. If you want water, you can damn well get up off your ass and get it yourself.

Then there are the roads. I can barely ride my bike around Dallas without the fear of getting swallowed up by the potholes. It is the main reason I don't ride after dark. It is just too dangerous. The highways in China or the Middle East are like nothing you have ever seen here in 50 years. And, the telephone poles are made from concrete, not these crappy, leaning wooden ones we have.

Someone told me once, if you put a clean white glove in mud, it does not turn the mud white. It think that pretty much says it all. America is a second-rate country, at best. As a country, we have not accomplished anything great since the space shuttle or the moon landing. We can't build anything any more either. Look at the skyscrapers in China or Dubai or Abu Dhabi. The entire country of Dubai was built up from a dessert in less time than it took to build the Freedom Tower. It is sad.

As for education, there are so many Mexicans in the schools now that the curriculum has been dumbed down to the lowest common denominator. Our education system has not lifted them up, the immigrants have brought the rest of the community down. Just listen to the way people talk on TV when they are interviewed. Rampant ignorance.

The worst part is, there is no way to fix it, at least not in this political environment. We have one-party/one-ideology system in place. It is only going to get worse.
    Last edited by Cruiseman; 07-15-2015, 07:53 AM.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

I applaud your wisdom, and the courage to speak...the truth.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

The left has infiltrated every once great institution in this country. There is no other way to get back to greatness without a revolution IMO.

7 years ago?
        The invasion was already well under way by then. I noticed the same over 20 years ago and it was not here in Texas. It was much further north in Chicago.
        At that time if you stumbled across someone that spoke English in the warehouse district, it was either a manager or an over the road driver making a delivery or pickup.
        I lived in souther Illinois at that time and Large groups of illegals (and not just Mexicans) would pass through during harvest season and continue north after harvest ended.

This has been happening for many years. It's kind of like that old question, "How do you boil a frog". Well, the water is getting pretty hot, and still there are some that don't seem to notice.

Yes, all true and that is only addressing part of it. The United States does in fact need new immigrants to replace the aging white population because our birth rates have been low for years. We white Americans are not replacing ourselves. But what we truly needed were educated and skilled primarily white European immigrants not uneducated ****ants from mexico and central America.

Here in west Texas white folks are becoming the minority. Everywhere I go, every store, every business, every government office is staffed by Mexicans and the customers are Mexican. Once a couple of them get their foot in the door as employees they hire their own kind. They have superimposed their culture and values over ours. I have been saying it for years. The ultimate laugh will be on them. They escaped poverty, crime, and corruption to come here but brought their culture and value system and superimposed it over ours. We are fast becoming nothing more than mexico north.

Crime and criminals whose last names all have an "ez" on the end dominate daily local news media. Our jails, courts, and prisons are exploding with them. Our welfare rolls are overwhelmed by them. They are generally untrained, unskilled, uneducated, immoral, unethical people who consider knives and guns the preferred method of dealing with disagreement. Sexual assault of under-aged females by male relatives is common and rape and beating of women is frequent.

They have taken over the construction trades that once employed millions of American males.

None of this matters to our political leaders who don't live among them. Dumocraps are encouraging, aiding, and abetting them and wealthy RINO pols funded by chamber of commerce types want them as cheap labor and to drive down average employee wages.

Our formerly proud and prosperous nation is doomed and the sad fact is it's inevitable. It is not going to change.

I just turned 73 and am still in relatively good health. I rode a Saddle Sore 1000 to become a member of the Iron Butt Association back in March and I can still take multi-thousand mile tours on my Goldwing but the numbers tell me my remaining days on this earth are becoming more limited each day. I say that because the only thing that comforts me in the midst of all the evidence that my country as I knew and loved it and spent my most productive years defending is dying is to remind myself that before it becomes impossible to maintain my lifestyle I will move on to a veterans cemetery.

The United States will continue on but our standard of living and the pride and joy of being an American are fast fading away. Younger men who may be reading this can turn the lights off when you leave - if our power grid is still capable of providing the power to illuminate the lights when it's all run by Mexicans.
          Harvey Barlow
          Crosby County, TX
          2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
          2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Now, on a lighter note.
            Several years ago, I was invited to tour the Bridgestone/Firestone proving grounds in west Texas. I is a somewhat secure facility and I even had to sign a non disclosure agreement before they would allow on the grounds.

The tour took three days and included a lap around the main testing track. This track was set up for 100mph neutral turns. That basically means that a properly aligned vehicle could theoretically set its speed at 100 and let go of the wheel.

The man that was assigned to our group shared a story with us about the track.
            Isuzu"s commercial truck devision had rented the track and was testing their medium duty trucks. They were severely overloading them and would run them around the clock to rack up high mileage under heavy loads.

Now, as I already said, this is a secure facility so in order for anyone to get in they would have to go over our under a tall fence. Apparently on illegal did just that, and was standing along side this test track with his thumb out, trying to hitch a ride.
            Well, one mischievous Isuzu test drivers saw him stopped and picked him up and drove the rest of his shift with this non english speaking guy napping off and on in the passenger seat.
            At the end of his shift, he pulled over and let the guy out with him thinking he was half way to Dallas when he had been riding in circles all day!

All of those millions of undocumented Democrats will ensure a Democrat majority in Washington forever. The ONLY way to prevent this from happening is for a Republican to be elected to the White House in 2016 while they still hold a majority in both houses of Congress. But sadly, the Republicans are becoming as weak on immigration as the Democrats. We may be the last generation to have lived in a once great nation.

Everything you have said is true. This all plays into transforming America into a repository for an expanding population south of the Rio Grande coupled with the progressive philosophy of Open Borders; the Council on Foreign Relations, which so many of our political elites and others belong to, tout Open Borders. The spearhead of this is the U.N. which wants to be the governing body of the world; it can't be if there are borders.
                "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

I am deeply troubled by the daily disasters created by he Kenyan and his communist party. The surrender to Iran yesterday was stunning beyond words but coming from communist children like he Kenyan, Kerry, and their ilk it is just another depressing day.

Sometimes I look for a hint of a silver lining. There is a possibility here that the Republican/RINO dominated congress just might be allowing nobama and the dumocraps to bury themselves and their party. It might be possible that by November 2016 the country will be so outraged that haghillary and every dumocrap up for election/reelection may be run over by a speeding train. It just might be the R's long term plan.

I'm not capable of evaluating the mood of the country but the mid term elections of 2010 and 2014 clearly showed a growing disgust with dumocrap pols. There are currently indicators that haghillary may not be doing as well as she and her media trained liars want us to believe.

I know. Optimism may turn out to be foolish.
                  Harvey Barlow
                  Crosby County, TX

My Brother, who lives in West Texas, just texted me that now there is only one FM radio station in West Texas that is NOT Spanish.

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
                      My Brother, who lives in West Texas, just texted me that now there is only one FM radio station in West Texas that is NOT Spanish.
                      Coming to a state near you America. OMG. Wouldn't this fall under Net Neutrality, but in reverse?
                      "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

I'm hoping the Mexicans will be as tolerant of us, when they become the majority and we're the minority. By then I'll be old and recycled at a Taco Smell Resturant...
                        INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

This has become an epidemic that stretches beyond just the Mexican issue, although it is true what y'all have been saying. This country is doomed because America and its leaders are soft, doughy,piece of flesh that have their power, money and health care all locked up. Since when is TMZ considered NEWS... Why must CNN constantly show 24 footage of the furgenson Riots getting 567 experts, which all have a different view. In NYC, when you take the written exam, it comes in 45 languages, even though all of the street signs and emergency signs are in English. People drink the Hillary Clinton kool aid but she as well is a two faced phony that has her own agenda. Hate or love Trump, at least he has the courage to speak what's really happening. Today, people get OUTRAGED and OFFENED at a drop of hat, usually over stupid things. Everyone has to apologize, or lose their jobs. We all know the apologies are forced and not one bit sincere. Now I am all for LEGAL immigrants, but this country keeps turning the other cheek because they are afraid to upset anyone. We are a laughing stock, and it should be embarrassing to our leaders. I mean we are on this forum now and we can all come up with more solid template to stop the bleeding this country has allowed for decades. I'm in my mid to late 40's and I can remember dealing with things by having thick skin, practicing, having morals and standards. Today every kid gets a trophy even if you haven't won a game in 6 years because it plays on the psyche? Really, how bout you bust your backside, or just realize certain sports aren't for you. I stink at soccer and tennis but excel at other things. This country is doomed and sadly I am young enough to be caught up in the current that America is circling the drain
                          Last edited by Barrycuda; 07-16-2015, 02:05 AM. Reason: My broken English

Yes, at your age you probably have 30 to 40 more years ahead of you. and will see a lot of changes in the country, all of them negative and for the worse. You'll live long enough to become a discriminated against minority. I hope the Mexicans, central Americans and middle easterners don't deny you social security and Medicare in your old age because you're a white man.
                            Harvey Barlow
                            Crosby County, TX

I am really tired of the argument "these are just poor people seeking a better life for their families", meaning "if you do not allow them to come here, you are mean and uncaring". I am sick of the guilt.

Look at it this way, you go on vacation, come home and find a family of Mexicans living in one of your bedrooms. They broke in, were uninvited, and now YOU have to provide their kids with an education, make sure they have health care, AND the father is going to take YOUR job away from you, or, does the same job as you for half the price which causes YOUR wages to be lowered. No liberal would tolerate that.

Forget the fact that it is illegal, at the very minimum it is extremely RUDE to just come into someone else's home (or country) and expect them to accept you because you are poor. America has plenty of poor, uneducated people, we don't need the rest of the world's.

What happens to the fleas when the dog dies?

At a Trump press conference a person asked Trump question to which Trump give his usual pitch on immigration. The young man shouted though faintly read what's on the Statue of Liberty. That in reference to a part of a poem by Emma Lazarus, ""Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free," which is on a bronze plaque added at its base and not part of the original statue. Though that part of the poem has become a part of America's history of a welcoming nation to those of the world, the gov, which oversees the immigration process, never envisioned illegal immigration as a viable pathway to entering the nation.

As for the inundation of Mexican people and culture in the Southwest, La Raza would be thrilled with the above complaints viewing them as progress in reclaiming land they feel was stolen by the U.S. gov.

The keep coming because the politicians that mismanage this country do nothing to discourage them. In fact, they have done everything but send formal invitations and bus tickets to get them here!

• HBarlow
                                    HBarlow commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    nobama may have done that also. We just haven't heard about it.

La Raza or any other organization representing the invading peasant hordes doesn't give a damn about the land. Mexico has plenty of the same terrain as the desert southwest. What they want is the jobs, infrastructure, support network, health care, and economics created by white men of European ancestry.

They can't create crap that works in mexico.
                                  Harvey Barlow
                                  Crosby County, TX

Sorry to say but, this is exactly the reason why I gave up voting years ago...corrupt politicians looking out for their own interests just to get votes, allowing ILLEGALS to invade our country and hand out everything for free that WE paid for, fought for and rightfully earned.

I AM a formal immigrant, legally from Okinawa, Japan. Brought here to America, thanks to my ex-GI step father. Following in his foot step, I too have joined the U.S armed forces as a "green card" carrying enlisted and naturalized as American citizen when I attained a rank of Sergeant. Proud to have served and EARNED every right to ***** about others who have not earned squat.

Sheriff Joe(Arpaio of Arizona) need to be commended for HIS efforts to rid of these pests, who leach what resources we earn each and every working day of our lives. I have no bones to pick against anyone who enter this country LEGALLY, paid their dues and EARN what they receive from us.

Personally, we need to have something like DMZ(De-Mexicanized-Zone) with fully armed guards to protect OUR borders from ALL trespassers, foreign and domestic, who attempt to enter illegally.

Just my own .02

• HBarlow
                                      HBarlow commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      You are the right kind of immigrant that we need. You earned your citizenship by service in the Army of the United States. That's the way it should be.

I'm pleased to call you a fellow American and a fellow military serviceman.

Like I say, if you take away the freebies and the jobs, they will go home.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page