X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-Man
    replied
    Got the new password demand from the other GL forum. Changed it and then they told me I was banned. Aholes still have my old email.
    Screw them with a rusty belly pan. Sideways.

Leave a comment:

• bikerbillone
    replied
    I am considering moving away from that forum, what f'ng hassle. It's always something.

Leave a comment:

• Cruiseman
    replied
    Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

Leave a comment:

• kwthom
    commented on 's reply
    Can't just blindly try to log in.

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by az1103 View Post
    can't log in , nothing works......
    Look on the bright side.
    You don't have to torture yourself reading that crap.

Leave a comment:

• az1103
    replied
    can't log in , nothing works......

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
    I got an email from the "other" GL forum assigning me a new password. Doesn't matter, I am banned.
    I got the same type of email.

I sent them a reply. GFY A**holes your board sukz! hehehe

Leave a comment:

• TravelinLite
    replied
    It couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of A$$ wipes.

Leave a comment:

• Cruiseman
    replied
    I got an email from the "other" GL forum assigning me a new password. Doesn't matter, I am banned.

Leave a comment:

• kwthom
    replied
    For those that may have missed the memo:

http://www.businessinsider.com/verti...16-6?r=UK&IR=T

We believe that any potential breach is limited to usernames, user IDs, email addresses, and encrypted passwords of our users. In addition, we are reviewing our security policies and practices and in response to increased Internet awareness of security-related incidents, including potential incidents on our communities, we are implementing security changes related to our forum password strength and password expiration policies across certain forum communities.
    Ten character passwords, uppercase, numbers and punctuation now a requirement. Password changes now a yearly requirement.

If you're not already doing these things, you should have been.

Leave a comment:

• Tony in AZ
    replied
    Besides the Forum systems over loaded on email and password updates - changes... I read the member"s IP's are blocking the high volume of emails being sent out. This increases the time to get members notified of the changes

Leave a comment:

• triker1
    replied
    Now being told the Canadian owners of several forums were hacked. They're system is overwhelmed w/responses to E-mails setting up new passwords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tony in AZ
    replied
    Go in & clik on forgot password if you can. Many forums operated by Canadian giant Vertical Scope were hacked by 3rd party software. VS has instituted new safety items, new passwords required, stuff was reset on many forums

Leave a comment:

• Wheels
    replied
    It does appear that others are having the same problem..........................

deputydawg: Gold Wing Facts shut down????? Won't accept user name or password. Sent 2 E-mails w/no response!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• triker1
    started a topic So, what happened???

So, what happened???

Did Steve Saunders Gold Wing Facts shut down?????? Won't accept user name or password. Sent 2 E-mails, no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page