• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattbcnv
    started a topic Looking through my archived inbox

Looking through my archived inbox

This is my favorite.......

Dear Matt(BCNV),

You have received a warning at GL1800Riders.

Reason:
    -------
    Insulted Other Member(s)

Patronizing, snide and snarky remarks that you are making under the guise of being a compliment is not fooling anyone. We consider it a personal attack. The Moderators have been giving you a pretty wide latitude the last few weeks. I suggest you take heed.
    -------

Original Post:
    http://gl1800riders/forums/showthread.php?p=6593305
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JonfromCB View Post
    If you mean she and her husband don't have PhD's like the Biden's....you would be correct
    If you mean that none of her kids have finished college like the Biden's....you would be correct
    If you mean that none of her kids have the independence and patriotism to serve their country like the Biden's....you would be correct
    If you mean that she didn't finish her term of office she took an oath to serve like Joe Biden...you would be correct
    If you mean that she has never been reelected to any office like Joe Biden....you would be correct
    I don't have enough room or time to continue, but you are correct, "she certainly isn't no Joe Biden" ....BTW love your use of "isn't no" (double negative). It just fits the topic perfectly.

I respond d with this "infamous" retort.....LOL

You're SO smart..... And such a good looking couple.... I wish I was like you, so full of knowledge and worldly advice for the great "unwashed" you sir are an American Treasure...

LOL

Matt(BCNV)🐸

stop deleting this "complement" nothing in the "rules about posting" does it say you can't voice your eleation to another beloved member, thank you...
    Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    GL1800Riders

• Wheels
    replied
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT A WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why I NEVER. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mattbcnv
    replied
    Originally posted by workhorse View Post
    Both links are dead.
    Uea I know they closed the post as it was "political " you'd have to know that "douche " to really appreciate it!!

mattbcnv

Leave a comment:

• workhorse
    replied
    Both links are dead.

Leave a comment:

• TravelinLite
    replied
    That sounds on par coming from those pecker puffers.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page