• Poll: 70 percent of Americans believe news media is intentionally biased

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...rticle/2567583

Say it ain't so.

Don't get me started on the media...
    George - 2013 F6B Standard - Largo, FL

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Just like Pravda
      GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
      Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Can you say BullShip...... if you do your seriously screwed up.... and most likely on the Left!!!
        Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I didn't need a set of poll results to tell me that the media has an intentional bias. I've known that for years!

I thought that was a known fact. Polls for stupid stuff. Wonder how much taxpayer money it costs to run a poll.
            Crawdaddyjc: Titanium 08 GL1800
            Northeast Ga

96 shadow ace vt1100

Reason media is to the LEFT is due to the journalism schools and other college and university settings. A bee hive of liberalism.
              "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Schools and universities have become the new "re-education" camps. The not-so-subtle message is, if you are white, male and conservative, you should be put to death.
                GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
                Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

They only way to stop re-education camps is to -STOP FUNDING public Education
                  Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Originally posted by Westdc View Post
                    They only way to stop re-education camps is to -STOP FUNDING public Education
                    Much of the money comes from grants. Liberals seem to control much of the grant money going into education, thus having a say as to the curriculum and the instructors.
                    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post

Much of the money comes from grants. Liberals seem to control much of the grant money going into education, thus having a say as to the curriculum and the instructors.

Ture - Money comes in the form of federal Grants (taxpayer) money as well - Defund it and then see how much they want to pony up! Proving Money is the ROOT of all Evil
                      Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page