Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me

Did anyone watch the 'docu-movie' on CNN last night called "Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me?"

Excellent.

Poignant, bittersweet, moving.

I am sure most of you know Glen Campbell has been battling Alzheimer's for several year. This movie was about his final tour. Over the period of about one year he deteriorated noticeably.

I am sure it will be aired again. Or, perhaps it will be on Netflix soon. Don't miss it if you are interested in learning more about Alzheimer's.

Joe T.

It's a shame that CNN is blocked in our home.

I'll remember Glen in his healthier days.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by Z-Man View Post
      It's a shame that CNN is blocked in our home.

I'll remember Glen in his healthier days.

I bet it will be at the movie rental soon. It is almost two hours long.

Joe T.

Randy Travis may not be far behind.....
        Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I saw it.
          Glen Campbell was my favorite singer. My wife and I used to go to her parents house on Sunday night to watch him when he had "The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour". Fantastic entertainer.
          Sad to see anyone go through a terrible disease like he is.
          2012 Goldwing CSC Viper Trike
          Retired MSF Instructor

I always enjoyed Glen Campbell's music. "Wichita Lineman" was my favorite song.
            Alzheimer's was real close to home a few years back. My co-rider's Mom suffered for well over 2-years with it. I can't begin to relate living with a loved-one who is suffering from this horrible disease. The person is here physically, but in our case she remained silent and after a while didn't know anybody or who she was then past away. I still cry thinking about it as my Mother-In-Law was a very out spoken and opinionated person. Her silence was unbelievable and so sad.
            Jim Jackson, Smiths Station, AL
            My Week Has 6-Saturdays and One Sunday. 2012 GW, 2011 H-D
            "We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities"….Prentice Ritter, Broken Trail

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Working...
            X