Baltimore Tourism Promotional Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Tourism Promotional Video

You just can't hide class. It always shows.

YouTube video, 3 min 31 seconds long.

www.youtube.com/embed/TepT0Ttwz7M

Harvey Barlow
    Crosby County, TX
    2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
    2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Makes me want to keep my lily white a&& in Texas!
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

• HBarlow
      HBarlow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, Texas is home for me also. Baltimore is not a place to be at night.

I've ridden my previous Goldwing through some very rough neighborhoods of Detroit during daylight hours several times. I love to visit Sault Ste. Marie, MI every summer and will be there again a month from now. Riding through Detroit is interesting but I would not consider being there at night. Lot's of wonderful museums there but daytime only.

Ah yes, the beauty of it all. Dumb A$$es
    Richard
    Darksider #390
    Murgie's FAQ

Well with all those faces you would think some arrests happened, but now I remember the mayor words..... you start beating my windows out thats destruction of my property. Sure hope you can outrun a bullet cause they be coming.... I don't believe I saw but one flavor of the month shown in the video / chocklate.... they deserve what they get. But in a few towns like Baltimore your way out numbered.... dispeckable....
      Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

A chithole city that will only get worse. People leave, businesses leave, tax base starts to dry up, police and fire layoffs start because the city has to make a choice between public safety or keeping the lights on and paying the politicians and their patronage workers. Soon it becomes an open city; lots of political blame thrown out to ward off blame - deflect and redirect -, lessening law enforcement, rampant crime and the good citizens wonder when the city started to go down hill. The chitheads don't give a rat's azz. Shootings increase, homicides increase, violent crimes against persons increase, where are the police? The police? They were run out of town.
        "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

American ghetto cities like Baltimore, Detroit, and several more will definitely continue worsening but I think the tax base began declining long ago. The dumocraps assisted by weak and complacent RINOs in the congress have been quietly pouring hundreds of millions into some of those hell holes every year for many years. Much of the money is siphoned off the top by the crooked mostly black dumocrap pols who live big and lie to the unwashed masses while conditions worsen. Their crony contractor buddies get rich and kick back a part of their handouts, the city is kept marginally afloat, and the thugs and welfare mommas blame white America for their misery. It's a terrible situation that will not get better.

O'Malley, a challenger to hag klinton for the d nomination, is a slimy white pol who rose to recognition from the Baltimore sewer. He started out as a Baltimore city councilman, then two term mayor, then two term governor of MD. He was quoted in the news recently telling his weak minded simpleton supporters that the nation's problems are caused by "Wall Street."
          Harvey Barlow
          Crosby County, TX
          2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
          2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

There is a real simple way to stop 90% of this crime. Pass a Federal Law (God, I hate even saying that), that to receive ANY benefits from the federal or state Govt you must have NO arrests on your record. That will solve the welfare problem and the crime problem at the same time.
            GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
            Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

• Solidbob
              Solidbob commented
              Editing a comment
              And pass a Drug test.....!!! That's what get them....

Hell there will only be 3 people to get any money not just in Baltimore but the entire country
            John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

I see liquor stores and rib joints prospering in Baltimore's future. Soon it will be like Camden NJ.

• Cruiseman
                Cruiseman commented
                Editing a comment
                Until they get looted
            Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Working...
            X