The cattle drive down the main street

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cattle drive down the main street

Closet things we had was back in the '80s when a cattle truck rolled over on the Kennedy and the cattle got in the neighborhoods.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Good thing a loud HD didn't cruise by, they would have a stampede on their hands.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

They have a cattle drive with Longhorn cattle in the streets of Fort Worth, Texas twice a day every day (11:30 am & 4:00 pm). Of course it's for the benefit of the tourists and it's only a couple of dozen cattle and not 600.

I don't know where or when that video was recorded but it's not a surprise that some small rural towns in Texas might herd cattle down Main Street for some reason - perhaps a parade, or a legitimate need to move the cattle to another pasture. All things considered I would personally choose to have animals of the bovine species in town than the kind you have in Chitcago, Baltimore, Kansas City/Ferguson, and many others.

Texas animals don't receive welfare and food stamps from the government, don't sell drugs or women, don't rape, pillage, burn, and kill.

All things considered I would prefer living in whatever small rural Texas town was filmed above than the cities with the other species of animals.
        Harvey Barlow
        Crosby County, TX
        2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
        2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

• wingleader09
          wingleader09 commented
          Editing a comment
          Those cattle were being moved to higher ground because of the recent floods in Texas. If you go to YouTube, you can see the comments.

Originally posted by wingleader09 View Post
        They have a cattle drive with Longhorn cattle in the streets of Fort Worth, Texas twice a day every day (11:30 am & 4:00 pm). Of course it's for the benefit of the tourists and it's only a couple of dozen cattle and not 600.

Longhorns truly a symbol of the Old West (Texas). Thanks for that vid.
        "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page