hey wheels,sorry but i ate everything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey wheels,sorry but i ate everything

hey wheel's, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I regret having to inform ya that Shady Maple may be closed when ya get there in june,I went there yesterday and cleaned them out(at least I tried), had to go up to Flemington nj to look at a engine,the guy up there mentioned that he went to Shady Maple a couple of times, that got me to thinkin',it's Wednesday and that is Prime Rib day at Shady Maple, being as I was on my motorsickle and the day was pleasant,i checked my atlas and plotted my course for the prime rib and honey ham,i had left the ol'lady home so it was just me and the Gunster(dog), 2hrs after leaving jersey I was eatin' copious amounts of excellent beef and ham, the only good news I have for ya is that I left the dessert table intact for ya,never met ya but I have a feelin' your a sweets guy, I live about 40 minutes from there and had to stop half way home and walk off some of it, all in all a great day,248 miles on the sickle,good weather,and a belly full of PRIME RIB.HAVE A GREAT ONE.
    "I live my life like a dog,I smell it and if I can't eat it or screw it,i just pi$$ on it and walk away"

Originally posted by micky View Post
    I was eatin' copious amounts of excellent beef and ham....
    I would think that you are a bark eating vegan. I"ll report you to Michelle O.
    You're welcome.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by micky View Post
      hey wheel's, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I regret having to inform ya that Shady Maple may be closed when ya get there in june,I went there yesterday and cleaned them out(at least I tried), had to go up to Flemington nj to look at a engine,the guy up there mentioned that he went to Shady Maple a couple of times, that got me to thinkin',it's Wednesday and that is Prime Rib day at Shady Maple, being as I was on my motorsickle and the day was pleasant,i checked my atlas and plotted my course for the prime rib and honey ham,i had left the ol'lady home so it was just me and the Gunster(dog), 2hrs after leaving jersey I was eatin' copious amounts of excellent beef and ham, the only good news I have for ya is that I left the dessert table intact for ya,never met ya but I have a feelin' your a sweets guy, I live about 40 minutes from there and had to stop half way home and walk off some of it, all in all a great day,248 miles on the sickle,good weather,and a belly full of PRIME RIB.HAVE A GREAT ONE.

Hard to find any that are better (in my humble opinion of course). Sorry that I was not in the area, or I would have joined ya. Been enjoying the weather and doing LOTS of riding. Over 3600 miles in the last 4 weeks. Life is good.
      __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
      Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page