Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kind of Top Cop

Wish we had someone like him in the Windy City, instead of the political correct guy we got now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-WlXOeaBo

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

I live near Haines city, and glad we have this police dept.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Crikey. I thought that ( if you point a gun at a cop you will be shot ) was " a given"...... worldwide.
      GL1800 8A - TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 900

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        Crikey. I thought that ( if you point a gun at a cop you will be shot ) was " a given"...... worldwide.
        Well that's only if the gov allows cops to carry. Sadly, this was not the case as was seen recently in France. If the police can't protect themselves, how can they be expected to protect the citizens.

"Think about what happened at Charlie Hebdo the next time there are calls to disarm not only the police, but also citizens. In France, when seconds counted the police were minutes away, and unarmed." http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/01...-and-unarmed//
        "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

I completely agree with the officer. Point a gun at me and you best be shooting.

He couldn't have said it better, or more straight to the point. He is the type of Chief all rank and file love to work for. A man that has there back. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

IBA #57814
            SaddleSore 1075 Miles in 24 hours (certified)
            BunBurner 1632 Miles in 36 hours (certified)
            Prowler #81
            Double Darksider # 792
            Alaska 2012 / 2014

3 chears for that chief...all should be like him...PC is a bunch of crap!!!

John
              John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

I'll see your Chief and raise you a Sheriff ...... “I want to make this place so unpleasant that they won't even think about doing something that could bring them back.”

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page